When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Let's see them Guns

lanikai

OK ... so the wrist shots and photograhphy are brilliant .. but let's see some arm shots for a change. :o

let's see what those timepieces look like in perspective to the whole limb :rolleyes:

Let's get a look at your "guns" ... all you "young guns" show us what U got....or vintage "masters" guns.. 35 and over

I'll start.. mind you I am chemical free so these are my guns.. if you are "enhanced" then let's see your Cannons.. B)

post-2172-1204076095_thumb.jpg ... yup .. smooth .. not dieting at the moment

post-2172-1204076212_thumb.jpg ... Graham Oversize Chrono fighter

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, Lani! I was about ready to line up all my guns......and take pitures! :thumbsupsmileyanim::1a:

Nice pussy in your avatar Hike ;) .. like all other parts of the body that come in pairs one is alway's smaller.. but i would drop the camera if i tried to take it on my right :lol:

@ Vici.. comom Miss V.. let's see your ahhh .. ankle .. will do.. don't know why I have a ankle fetish.. especially for spiked heels with straps.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Jeesus lanikai your arm makes that Chronofighter look small!! lol

I used to work out but now im not all that lean anymore. Heres my shot with diamond BCE

Armshot1.jpg

Alway's wanted to ask.. are the CZ's on the bezel passable at first glance.. or does it look like the merchandise on shop NBC ??

OK ... so the wrist shots and photograhphy are brilliant .. but let's see some arm shots for a change. :o

let's see what those timepieces look like in perspective to the whole limb :rolleyes:

Let's get a look at your "guns" ... all you "young guns" show us what U got....or vintage "masters" guns.. 35 and over

I'll start.. mind you I am chemical free so these are my guns.. if you are "enhanced" then let's see your Cannons.. B)

post-2172-1204076095_thumb.jpg ... yup .. smooth .. not dieting at the moment

post-2172-1204076212_thumb.jpg ... Graham Oversize Chrono fighter

Dangerous post Lanikai, you know where things like this lead...down that long slippery path towards todger comparisons.

Good guns Lani.

I think I once took a "gun shot" but I only found a "foregun" shot. I have a powerlifter background and my arms are big and thick... but not very defined at 275 pounds. Never really wanted to be ripped, just big.

I still don't have wrists big enough for the UPO. :D

wrist1.jpg

Good guns Lani.

I think I once took a "gun shot" but I only found a "foregun" shot. I have a powerlifter background and my arms are big and thick... but not very defined at 275 pounds. Never really wanted to be ripped, just big.

I still don't have wrists big enough for the UPO. :D

wrist1.jpg

that is a power 4, no doubt..... the overall look is great with the PO .. fo sure .. better to have slim joints and larger extensors and flexors.. :lol:

that's a cool shot BT.. thanx

ADD on; young kid from Cali last year benched 800 lb. .. new power suit made from canvas/denim .. let's see what he does this year when he comes to Hawaii ...

I really need to do more biceps isolation. :whistling:

You will never improve your arm size with those isolation exercises. Never. You can't change the shape or definition of your bicep, either. It's all genetic. You seem to have naturally good "peaks" so forget about them now.

If you want bigger arms, you'd better start squatting and deadlifting, and increasing your overall body mass. Have you ever seen a really big guy with big arms and thin torso & skinny legs? Well... me neither. ;)

When I meet kids in the gym (who ask for training advice) they will all get this same answer. 70 percent of man's muscle mass is in the legs and lower back, but 95% of the average trainees concentrate on training the 30%. I mean, how stupid is that... if you want to improve overall?

Do these kids take my advice? Naah, because squats and deadlifts are the hardest exercises to do. But man do they make a lot of arm curls and bench presses... overtrain themselves year after year... and their arms still look like toothpicks.