When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TTK's Group Buy and Beyond - Where's TTK?

hiker01

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK i got my 2 noob mariners but there seems to be a difference between them.

If i have time ill take a photo to capture the difference.

The difference is the date mag, on one it looks ok but on the other it looks weaker, the date font is visibly smaller

Has anyone else noticed this if they have 2 noobs side by side or have i just been unlucky?

OK here is a really crappy attempt to show the difference in the date font size, it doesnt really look like it but they are differet sizes

What do you think?

Left pic has visibly bigger date font than the right pic

Which one has the correct date font?

This is weird, mine doesn't look like either of those.

And now you've made me look - the font doesn't seem to be the same between the numbers as I go around the dial :huh:

Is that normal? My 30 and 31 are different fonts altogether...I mean miles apart.

[incidentally I consider this a Noobfactory issue, I'm interested in it from that perspective]

EDIT TO ADD: I also know zero about Rolexes, so educate away!

• 2 months later...

GROUP BUY UPDATE!!! received a package from Neil... lets say I am less than pleased. I am going to give him a chance to make things right before I make comments here...

just to recap, it took over 5 months and countless emails and pms to Neil and his close friends, on 2 different boards to get to this point... I cant wait to share my story with all of you :) stay tuned...

GROUP BUY UPDATE!!! received a package from Neil... lets say I am less than pleased. I am going to give him a chance to make things right before I make comments here...

just to recap, it took over 5 months and countless emails and pms to Neil and his close friends, on 2 different boards to get to this point... I cant wait to share my story with all of you :) stay tuned...

I was a little shocked to see this thread come up! Wow, you actually received something from Neil after all these months! I can't wait till you tell us your story! When sailinjack got his a few months ago,

he PM'ed me that Neil will be sending mine soon...........I guess it's still in the Thai PO koz I haven't seen it yet!

BTW: How many watches did you order? I ordered two!

just one watch, and a noobmariner bracelet... I wont comment on the watch until Neil gets back to me. I will say it is not what I ordered, but he could not get the gmt I payed for... the bracelet is still MIA...

I never doubted that I would get a package. I did hope it was the watch Neil and I agreed upon...

Edited by its_urabus