When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TTK's Group Buy and Beyond - Where's TTK?

hiker01

To everyone who participated in any of TTK's Group Buys and who have individual purchases from him

who still have outstanding issues (orders not recieved and such), please post here so that we all know

where we stand:

I'll start:

2 watches not recieved from the Rolex Group buy started on Jan. 12, 2008 http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=65692 :

1 DRSD

1 GMT Master

Copy of the Final Buyers' Spreadsheet:

Thanks!!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PAM 090 Rose Gold ordered on 10th january 2008. Was supposed to be in stock.

To this day I still have no shipping info. Neil will not reply to Skype messages I left for him. And he didn't reply to the PM's I send him on RG.

It is not the waiting or the money that bothers me. It's the fact that he completly ignores his customers.

Silver

The same to me. I could not find how to comunicate with him. I must say that in the past communication was perfect and fluid, but now the skype works no more.

Sam

You need to tell us what you ordered and when??? Thanks!

Hike

PAM 090 Rose Gold ordered on 10th january 2008. Was supposed to be in stock.

To this day I still have no shipping info. Neil will not reply to Skype messages I left for him. And he didn't reply to the PM's I send him on RG.

It is not the waiting or the money that bothers me. It's the fact that he completly ignores his customers.

Silver

I ordered the same from him yesterday. Was told that he will be collecting stock on Monday from his supplier. So hoping it will get shipped out soon.

Cheers

Thanks! Keep us posted!

Brilliant....got a message from TTK today that my watch is ready for testing and will get shipped out on Monday. Got a pic of the the EMS receipt as well.

He even sent me a pic of the watch (actually its a pic of a lot of watches (mostly Rolexes) that are on a table and some are on some kind of a testing equipment called "Automatic Test - Cyclotest"). Guess its the watches from the group buy. Am attaching the pic here.

My watch...Panerai Rose gold with power reserve was in black strap....he even agreed to chnage it to the brown strap that I wanted.

I did understand from Neil that QC of the watches takes a long time and he does not drop-ship.

Will update again once I get the watch.

So far.....exceptional experience dealing with TTK.

He even sent me a pic of the watch (actually its a pic of a lot of watches (mostly Rolexes) that are on a table and some are on some kind of a testing equipment called "Automatic Test - Cyclotest"). Guess its the watches from the group buy. Am attaching the pic here.

Hey, TTK, your camera needs the year changing. It's not 2007 any more. ;)

From EXIF: Original Date/Time = 2007:02:26

I am also awaiting my 16610 from the group buy. I was not expecting it to ship fast but the wait it quite long at this point. I just hope it arrives at all as I keep hearing stories of items that still havent been delivered from last year! This is my first purchase through TTK.

I have chatted with TTK several times before through Skype and the responses were very timely. This is very surprising to hear that so many are being ignored. I have not attempted to contact him yet since I am still hoping that mine will arrive any day now.

-the juice

I am also awaiting my 16610 from the group buy. I was not expecting it to ship fast but the wait it quite long at this point. I just hope it arrives at all as I keep hearing stories of items that still havent been delivered from last year! This is my first purchase through TTK.

I have chatted with TTK several times before through Skype and the responses were very timely. This is very surprising to hear that so many are being ignored. I have not attempted to contact him yet since I am still hoping that mine will arrive any day now.

-the juice

Please let us know when you recieve your's, thanks!

TTK is infamous for ignoring inquiries when he feels the answers are obvious (to TTK). In this case, he is probably ignoring all the squeaky wheels while he is busy testing their collective watches. Not the way I would treat paying customers, but TTK has his own way of doing business and, to be fair, he always comes through with the goods.

Guest carlsbadrolex

I need to find it... but I am SURE that is a picture that was also sent to me in January. There were two pictures sent to me when I inquired about a DRSD that I had ordered. Im sure that was one of them.

TTK,

Could you let me know where my group buy Rolex LV watch might be at this point? It's 3 weeks after Feb 8th when you said all the watches shipped. I need an update.

Thanks!

Thanks for the update!

Mine was supposedly shipped according to TTK's post date Jan. 30, 2008:

"ALREADY SHIPPED.....MORE TO FOLLOW IN THE DAYS TO COME.......SORRY I'VE NOT BEEN MORE ACTIVE IN POSTING,.....BEEN DOWN WITH THIS BLUDDY FLU THAT'S GOIN' ABOUT.......!

AJOESMITH

BRUCE 79

CHRGOD

DEE 1

DINO 13

HIKE USA

JOHNNY HA

MUDFISH

NELLY

This post has been edited by TTK: Jan 30 2008, 08:19 AM "

I believe 4 or 5 people from this list got there's already! Unfortunately, I'm not one of them......still waiting!