When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Auction: TAG SLR

doc savage

0211_151753.jpg0211_151843.jpg

Pix's great review is what prompted me to buy this, check it out for details since I know my photos are pretty bad. This is the exact same watch. I took off the stickers and wore it for a couple hours, it has been in my watch box ever since.

Quartz, working chronograph, running seconds at 6, the inner bezel rotates smoothly. Never sized, would probably fit an 8 3/4" wrist just fine. Comes with a generic style boxset with TAG-Heuer markings.

Priority shipping in CONUS is on me; winning bidder donates directly to RWG.

I took a couple of cameraphone shots to show the box.

post-9908-1205384563_thumb.jpg post-9908-1205384595_thumb.jpg

Doc, way to value your new Supportership status! :tu:

That's the watch I told Andrew I'd buy from him. He promised to upgrade the bracelet to SS. I'm glad I waited (it's for my boyfriend!).

Okay, bidding starts? If yes, to get the ball rolling, I bid:

U$50

Victoria, your inbox is full!

ARGH! Sorry about that.

I'm not sure how you are supposed to pay, I assume there is a way to donate directly? Anyway, please pm me with the address you want this watch shipped to, and I'll get it sent out after work.

Don't worry. I have won these types of "donation" items before. Mod Staff will confirm when I've paid, then I'll PM you. Stay tuned! :)

AND CONGRATS, DOC! For being a great new Supporter member.

EDIT: Sent PM to Mods. :)

Thanks Victoria! Go ahead and send me your details soon though, cause I'm going to the PO anyway this afternoon. I'm sure you'll take care of the bill, ;)

You bet I will, and thanks for trusting me, Doc. But please let's wait. No hurries! You JUST never know. :)

I don't give out my details in PMs, so I will send you my email addy. We'll take it from there. Thanks, Doc!