When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Deleted thread?

Ztech

At this piont, I don't even know if I want to continue with my new rep hobby. It seems if you're not a supporter and a noob you're second rate citizen to some like the guy I dealt with. I really hope I'm wrong here.

Sure, I've probably been a pesky noob to some, but I hardly think I've been improper in any of my actions since joining this forum.

At this piont, I don't even know if I want to continue with my new rep hobby. It seems if you're not a supporter and a noob you're second rate citizen to some like the guy I dealt with. I really hope I'm wrong here.

Ztech, how can you say this after your lovely acknowledgement of HikeUSA's gesture (and subsidiary gesture by me) to you? Did a Supporter get that strap? No, it was you, a newbie!

Be sensible now, darling. :)

I know you must be smarting. There has to be an explanation. Also realise that yes, you're a newbie, and certain things others take for granted, or don't sweat over, will be magnified by newer members. I cringe over my earlier posts of complaint.

But don't burn your bridges over what is really easily explained in a matter of minutes. You're a great new member, and it would be a shame to lose you in this forum.

IMHO, but I think few would disagree. :)

I'd like to apologize for my outburst. Yes, it looks like the thread was moved.

Victoria, you're correct I should be more cool headed in times like these, but to my defense that particular statement was directed more at the individual I'm currently having an issue with. So I'm sorry for my comment and confusion.

We never delete threads, unless a member requests a sales thread to be removed. If something like that happens, it's most likely an accidental error.

To the Admins and Mods out there... was there a reason why my thread "frustrating experience with a member" was deleted? If there was something improper about it I'd like to know. It was posted last night and it's not here today.

If you don't want to misplace your posts, put them in the right place. ;)

We never delete threads, unless a member requests a sales thread to be removed. If something like that happens, it's most likely an accidental error.

Yeah I've learned that. My apologies to all the Admin and Mods. My outburst was from frustration with avara and didn't mean to cause collateral damage.