When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Introducing myself...

Joann

Hi everyone :) My name is Joann & I am P4GTR's girlfriend. First & foremost I'd like to thank you guys for the many hours of entertainment you've provided Daniel with. LOL.

I've lurked the forums for a few days now. Just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone.

I'm currently in the market for my first rep (looks like it's going to be a Pam), it'll be a birthday present.

That's it for now...behave yourselves!

Hi everyone :) My name is Joann & I am P4GTR's girlfriend. First & foremost I'd like to thank you guys for the many hours of entertainment you've provided Daniel with. LOL.

I've lurked the forums for a few days now. Just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone.

I'm currently in the market for my first rep (looks like it's going to be a Pam), it'll be a birthday present.

That's it for now...behave yourselves!

There is a great Pam in the POTR auction.

For a very worthwhile cause too.

You could do a lot worse. :D

Hey JO...I honestly can say that your BF is an Honest... Up and Up.. Loyal.. Faithful..and Benevolent Gentleman :innocent:

(psst..D did i get it all right) :secret:

anyway... suggest you just go for the most expensive as D alway's say's that with his better half money is no object.. or was that subject..

i forget.. :cc_confused:

have fun SHOPPING .... Plastic Fantastic time.... Visa and Mastercard Accepted..... :lol:

Aloha

Lani

They won't, they won't. And neither will I. :p

Welcome again, Joann!

BTW, Aries, as I presume you are, and Leos (me) get along famously. My boyfriend is an Aries.

Aries it is :) ...and I know you're right about our signs...I get along with Leos best!

Thanks for the warm welcome...I'm sure I'll be hitting you up for some strap advice.

Hey JO...I honestly can say that your BF is an Honest... Up and Up.. Loyal.. Faithful..and Benevolent Gentleman :innocent:

(psst..D did i get it all right) :secret:

anyway... suggest you just go for the most expensive as D alway's say's that with his better half money is no object.. or was that subject..

i forget.. :cc_confused:

have fun SHOPPING .... Plastic Fantastic time.... Visa and Mastercard Accepted..... :lol:

Aloha

Lani

hahahahha you don't have to lie to me!! I tease, I tease...I officially have the best boyfriend EVER. Even though he once made a thread on here about how I required a piece of jewelry because of his watch addiction. By the way, he rectified that situation with a Tiffany bracelet.

His Visa is always accepted.

hahahahha you don't have to lie to me!! I tease, I tease...I officially have the best boyfriend EVER. Even though he once made a thread on here about how I required a piece of jewelry because of his watch addiction. By the way, he rectified that situation with a Tiffany bracelet.

His Visa is always accepted.

Seriously.. he is a great guy... You do have the best BF..... I know i don't ... not there's anything wrong with that.... ahright D... Ma Man !!!!Tiffany... you da man....

may the BLue bird of Happiness... ahhh .. you know the rest..

:D

Welcome to the forum. Now you will have to save ther pennies for both of you. :lol:

Usil

Don't remind me!! :p I've already been wondering the fastest route to us being able to get me a 2nd rep.

Guys, she's trying to abscound with my 177H. She has worn it to work today. :whistling:

Last night when I asked if she wanted a polished case, titanium, PVD, she said "like yours". :unsure:

Do you remember my 177H, the watch with a mind of its own, that decided to unwind at EXACTLY the stroke of midnight?

DSC01685.jpg

The watch that, for some strange reason looks nice next to a pair?

DSC01473.jpg

thanks for the warm welcome, y'all!!

I wore Daniels Pam to work today & we've decided the watch is cursed. He wore it...got a strange rash. I wore it & started vomiting all over myself in my cubicle LOL. (I have no shame!!)

Welcome Joann. :wub:

Quick Lani! Hide the liquor and stippers! :lol:

...please, I know you better than that. You'd never, ever, ever tell anyone to put the liquor away!!