When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Brown Dial?

DinoTrainer

I'm looking for a new piece with a brown face and I'm leaning towards this one from Josh.

Bentley 6.75

But I'm not 100% sure. Does anyone have any experience with this model? I've read that the steel braclet is a little small. True? If so is the leather version better? I'm guessing a custom strap would be better.

Any other suggestions with a brown dial?

I'm looking for a new piece with a brown face and I'm leaning towards this one from Josh.

Bentley 6.75

But I'm not 100% sure. Does anyone have any experience with this model? I've read that the steel braclet is a little small. True? If so is the leather version better? I'm guessing a custom strap would be better.

Any other suggestions with a brown dial?

How about these two:

stERG.jpg

stESS.jpg

or a PAM036:

pam036b.jpg

What? No "Root Beer GMT" and "Harley Sub" suggestions ? :p

If you want a nice, affordable Gen, then Invicta has brown and/or bronze as an option on a few of their watches...

I like the two-tone bronze Ocean Ghost.. (no, it isn't a Rolex Yachtie clone... it's a Blancpain Fifty Fathoms clone) you can find it on ShopNBC.com for under $200 right now... item # J173069

• 4 weeks later...

The 036 Panerai is impossible to find right now. I know because I am trying. I ended up buying the ss IWC above.

No one has mentioned the Tag Heuer Carrera! It is available in brown, is VERY close to the gen, and is stunning!

EDIT: Well, I missed it. The Tag was mentioned. It is still great however.

Edited by Dilliam