When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DWs production...

lello

Hi all,

first of all I want to publicly apologize with you, for this long dalay in printing these new runs of DWs.

I won't bother you detailing what happened, but in a few words, there was a problem with the fixture where the DWs are placed and suddenly almost all DWs started to come out wrong and it was difficult to spot where the problem was.

Finally my printer decided to re build this fixture from scratch and not it seams problems are solved.

However, in the meanwhile I've got a few Pam 2893/2836 and Pam 2892 DWs.

They are tested and work fine.

I also have three Ingy 2836 here.

And two Breitlings.

Tomorrow Pam 7750 and a few 7753 will be printed.

The following day, Breitlings and Ingys will follow.

On next week, another bunch of 7753 will be printed too.

If this time all will go smooth, as I hope, on next tuesday I should have all DWs here.

So, the ones of you who are waiting for Pam 2893/2836 and 2892, please confirm me your preorders by PM.

Thank you very much for all your patience.

--

Lello.

--------------------------------

UPDATE APRIL 10

Hi all,

finally I've got the DWs!

I apologize with all of you, for the long time it took this new run, but me and my printer, met several technical troubles, in order to avoid any residual misalignment issue.

Especially for some of these DWs, the requests are more than the availability. (i.e. Ingy 2824 - Pam 7750 date @ 4/5 and maybe also others)

As the previous times, I will give the priority to the members who made a preorder.

Please, those of you who made pre orders, confirm me you still want the DWs you preordered and proceed to purchase.

If after a couple of days I won't hear from you, I will feel free to give the DW to the following request.

Here you can see the pic of each of these DWs, so that you can have an idea of how they look:

Pam 2892/93

2892-93_apr_08652.jpg.xs.jpg

Pam 7750

7750_apr_08435.jpg.xs.jpg

Pam 7753 blk

7753_apr_08198.jpg.xs.jpg

Pam 7753 wht

7753a_apr_08884.jpg.xs.jpg

Breitling

breit_apr_08966.jpg.xs.jpg

Ingy

ingy_april_08706.jpg.xs.jpg

IMPORTANT:

When you PP, please include your RWG nick name and the DW kind.

Thanks!

----------------------------------

UPDATE APRIL 28 - 2008:

Dear all,

I finally got also the new run of Pam 7750 and 7753 DWs.

They are good enough to worth to get them in my opionion, but as they are not perfect, I prepared some shots for each type.

I'm showning eight numbers for each DW, so that you will have a clear idea of how they will look on the watch.

It is a simulation, but it is very reliable, believe me.

If you will decide to get the DW and then it would look worse than it is shown on these pics, you can ask for a full refund, shipping included.

I'm doing this to avoid returns and complaints, so I did this in full good faith and not cheating anyhow.

Of course, if you don't like them this way, you are totally free to do not get it.

The ones who already paid, can ask for refund, if they prefer do not get the DW.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Consider that this is the LAST TIME I make these Pams DWs, so there won't be other chances to get them better..., not from me at least.

I might decide to keep producing the Breit and Ingy DWs, but I'm not sure if i will do it yet...

Please, the ones who paid, or also who made preorders and the ones who would like to get, or not to get the DWs, please PM me asap.

Thanks very much.

--

Lello.

pam_blk_7753_align631.jpg.xs.jpg

pam_wht_7753_align878.jpg.xs.jpg

pam_blk_7750_4_5__align513.jpg.xs.jpg

pam_wht_7750_align760.jpg.xs.jpg

pam_blk_7750_3__align918.jpg.xs.jpg

Edited by lello

Ok...I'm going to throw out a crazy suggestion...

How about a run of Baume & Mercier Riviera XXL date wheels? With a DW mod and AR-treatment, this watch could be 99.9999% to gen...I have two of these watches and would love to perform this mod.

Your thoughts?

Ok...I'm going to throw out a crazy suggestion...

How about a run of Baume & Mercier Riviera XXL date wheels? With a DW mod and AR-treatment, this watch could be 99.9999% to gen...I have two of these watches and would love to perform this mod.

Your thoughts?

Hey DuDro you know I've looked at the B&M's a few times and they are starting to grow on me. Are they this close to gen? Might have to give one some thought. Especially if a DW is done at some point. Which ones do you have?

If you like guys, I can show you the pics with the grid proving the right alignment for each of the new DW series.

The grid was made by the computer and divide mathematically in 31 identical parts, the wheel, so this is a very reliable test.

Obviously I also tested the DWs on the movements, but this is a good way to prove it.

Consider that the windows on the grid, are much smaller that the actual ones, but we can see well if and how numbers fit on it.

Here is the Pam 2893:

2893_new_series724.jpg.xs.jpg

When I will get the other new DWs, I can display each of those, so that anyone of you can be sure that there won't be any further misalignment issues.

Hope you appreciate.

Edited by lello

AWESOME...Can't wait for mine to arrive!

Lello...Please start on the Baume & Mercier Riviera Chrono XXL Date Wheels...I have two Rivieras that need upgraded DWs!

Baume and what ??? ;):p

Lello: check this out!

WWR WeWantRolex We want Rolex

....cheers

Stephane

Yes we do yes we do :rolleyes:B)

@ lello any 2824 IWC inge DW on stock ?

Regards Laz

Lello said it would come soon

@Lello: pls feel free to send one to Laz first :)

I can wait.

I mean when they invented the fraze "GENT" they had to have u in mind ... Cheers but i be glad to stand in line with u for one anytime my friend ! :)

Oh...Did I mention BAUME & MERCIER? :D

Right, now i see it ;)

Regards Laz

l'll need Breitling datewheels for:

titanium Chrono Avenger

titanium Avenger Seawolf

steel Steelfish Superocean

steel Chronomat Evolution

and if there is ever a great PVD skyland (or one I can get done by Rolli), one for that...