When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start of the Week Wrist check

lanikai

112 on MP PAV 91...

Apr15thWristshot2.jpg

Apr15thWristshot.jpg

I hope to wear my 3717 tomorrow...it got a Polish face lift and now it's getting a Swiss heart transplant, hopefully back on my wrist before I sleep Wednesday night! :Jumpy:

Then Thursday I'll wear my "perfect" Submariner, fresh from a BKLM1234 crown/tube swap! :tu:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Having said that, the current IdolReplica Daytonas are very expensive aren't they (399$).

Would this be the one with low profile (seems as big as Andrew's or Josh's to me).

Idolreplica replaced the watch-ebay site, which is where sssurfer & another member purchased these watches. While sssurfer received the same (1st gen, low profile case) watch that I have (& he got it at a 'special' price of $199), the other member paid full price & received a different (thicker case) watch. Things may have improved since the site changed names & I cannot tell you whether $399 is a reasonable price to pay to get a Daytona with a more correct case dimension. But I can tell you that if this site IS selling the (1st gen, low profile case) watch pictured & your main goal is having the most accurate 116520 possible, then this is the way to go. If it makes any difference, I would buy another 1 if this is the correct watch & I am probably not alone.

Maybe we can entice idolreplica into giving us all a 'special' price for a group buy?

Oh & I am going gen today

lunch16010151.jpg

cronsell Posted Yesterday, 10:40 PM

I hope to wear my 3717 tomorrow...it got a Polish face lift and now it's getting a Swiss heart transplant, hopefully back on my wrist before I sleep Wednesday night!

Then Thursday I'll wear my "perfect" Submariner, fresh from a BKLM1234 crown/tube swap!

cronsell......"MA MAN"!!!!!!! you got it goin on.. brah.... can't wait to see the pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

cronsell......"MA MAN"!!!!!!! you got it goin on.. brah.... can't wait to see the pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks Lanikai!

I'm really excited to get my 3717 back, it's a watch I've really fallen in love with! And the Sub should be about as good as it gets...swiss noob with gen bezel and BKLM1234 crown and tube! I was told by the watchsmith that I might have to wait a day more...I hope not to disappoint anyone, but I may not have the goods until later this week. -_-

HOWEVER...I just made payment on something I'm really excited about...a Hublot Big Bang SS/SS (right case, highbeat A7750, double AR) with smooth strap...a combo I've been dying to see, and now it's mine! I'll put it on my wrist hopefully by the end of the month! B)