When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG watch has arrived!....

Dave123

Neat watch and boxset that came with the watch,movement fired up right away,like the RWG engraved rotor on it..... B)

Seems like it is still new,plastic on the bracelet....Thanks to Ubi for donating it for the POTR auction and kindly shipping it to me at his cost as well,though i offered to pay those costs first,a true gent..... ^_^

Nice to be one of the few with a piece of RWG1 history.....couple pics,i should have cleaned the dust off first though.... :rolleyes:

P4150074.JPG

P4150071.JPG

Edited by Dave123

LOL...

I could be open to large offers there,moneybags..... :lol:

I'd rather just visit her in Canada and make a whole scene at the airport when I have to give her back.... :p I just had a buddy visit from Toronto and I told him I might try to get up there soon, I have this watch to visit. Good thing we were drinking at the time based on the way he looked at me. hehehe, not everyone loves the watches like we do.

I'd rather just visit her in Canada and make a whole scene at the airport when I have to give her back

I didn't realize it was coming up to my neck of the woods...I should look into a timeshare option on it. :)

Nice piece...fun auction to watch. When you're ready to unload it, I'll save you CONUS shipping, and walk to your place to pick it up.

I apologize for being WAY out of the loop on this one... but who made this? Can one order a watch with a custom printed dial?

Sorry sport you missed this one by about two years, however you can get an RWG ring......see my sig

Welcome to the club Dave, one day we need to have a world RWG watch owners gtg. :D

Ken

And I will kill you. :) Ok slightly maim you. It's sad that countries will go to war over this watch!

It's going to be the North and South all over again, only this time the North is a bit further up. :D

Ken

I'd rather just visit her in Canada and make a whole scene at the airport when I have to give her back.... :p I just had a buddy visit from Toronto and I told him I might try to get up there soon, I have this watch to visit. Good thing we were drinking at the time based on the way he looked at me. hehehe, not everyone loves the watches like we do.

Come on up!

And I will kill you. :) Ok slightly maim you. It's sad that countries will go to war over this watch!

Not again?....you guys finally have the white house looking decent again after the last time.... ;)

Always remember,we are still 1-0..... :D

Thanks Ken,and others....while not my style of watch really (as some know :lol: ) its the fact that it is what it is,that made me want it..... B)