When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

FS: PP Sky Moon Tourbillon rep only $599,999

doc savage

A breathtaking and rare replica PP SMT with working date function and convenient quartz movement on the back. My price is actually quite a steal since Gemnation is asking 1.7 million for theirs. FREE Fast shipping!!!11

Also, superswissscams4u.com charges $1800 plus $80 shipping for an ETA Submariner handmade by Swiss ex-factory employees on a beach in Italy, so $1500 is a huge bargain since I took all the customs risks already! Mine might look slightly different due to air pressure and time zone differences. Won't last long!!?!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this has to be the funniest thread ive ever seen since i was 12 yrs old.. coz that was the last time someone made a similar joke like this.. id have to give u the creativity tho i mean copying lil kids joke is original after all right HAHAHHAHAHHA (see the similarity between my joke and ur joke) :rolleyes: ..

for a sec i thought i was in primary school n saw a lil girl having a cry because someone stole her lollies.. boo hoo!

/me claps hands

Edited by arminvanbuuren

I'll part-ex the sub. I'll offer a noobmariner LV. Seeing as the gen LV is more expensive than the gen black sub, how about you give me $200.

That's a good idea, but overseas commerce is so risky. Plus, the exchange rate.

UPDATE! If someone wants an LV sub for $2000, I can probably do that.

i think mods shoud give you a serious warning you are such a cry baby.

All this wheeling and dealing is making me hungry!

todd-flat-coated-retriever-puppy-barbecue_comp.jpg

.......................__ ............

......<ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL>.

........................| |...........

................... __\||/____......

.\\...............|'-|--| .\\....\.....

..\ \_...........|--|---|..\\ ....\....

../ L \____,/-------\___\___\

.|LOL|-------------O----- ----,\..

..\ L /______,---''-----------, /...

../ /.............\_________ ,/....

.//.............____//___ __\\__/.

this has to be the funniest thread ive ever seen since i was 12 yrs old.. coz that was the last time someone made a similar joke like this.. id have to give u the creativity tho i mean copying lil kids joke is original after all right HAHAHHAHAHHA (see the similarity between my joke and ur joke) :rolleyes: ..

for a sec i thought i was in primary school n saw a lil girl having a cry because someone stole her lollies.. boo hoo!

/me claps hands

I have no idea what any of that means, but if you don't mind I am trying to feed my starving kids here....move along if you aren't buying.

I have no idea what any of that means, but if you don't mind I am trying to feed my starving kids here....move along if you aren't buying.

id hate to be ur kids then ey? they're starving yet u spend ur days on the net making up some stories about ur "fantasy" deal that doesnt even exist.. hmmmmmmmmmmm good luck to them then thats all i can say!! poor kids.. actually wats ur paypal i'll donate u 50c so u can build a bridge and get the hell over it and become more of a person than some immature kid on the net..

id hate to be ur kids then ey? they're starving yet u spend ur days on the net making up some stories about ur "fantasy" deal that doesnt even exist.. hmmmmmmmmmmm good luck to them then thats all i can say!! poor kids.. actually wats ur paypal i'll donate u 50c so u can build a bridge and get the hell over it and become more of a person than some immature kid on the net..

Hmmm, seems to be lacking a sense of humour.

Now about that LV Sub....

I assure you, if someone pays me mah moneh they will get a watch. No fantasies here.

Actually, if they don't it's your fault for crapping on my sales thread.

PM me for my bridge prices, they are steep but fair. Think of all the money you'll make in tolls!

Sir, I would like to purchase your beautiful timepiece however I am located in Nigeria. If you approve, I will pay you via a cashier's check in the amount of $1M. The check is drafted using funds from an offshore account and I cannot change the face value of the check. Once you receive the funds, please send the watch and a cashier's check for $300,000. You may keep the remaining $101,000 for your troubles.

Thank you sir.

LOL-Golfclap.jpg

My legitimate sales post seems to have been rudely transplanted! The ultimate threadcrap, perhaps?

I can get it much much cheaper on IOFFER........how dare you cheat us

See, some people haven't discovered the real quality reps yet. Don't be fooled by those lowballing poseurs!

That's a good idea, but overseas commerce is so risky. Plus, the exchange rate.

UPDATE! If someone wants an LV sub for $2000, I can probably do that.

haha nice try cry baby.

Hmmm, seems to be lacking a sense of humour.

Now about that LV Sub....

No we don't we just don't like people acting like a idiot.

If you don't now this was org posted in sales area.

I will trade you one poorly modded omega planet ocean; but you will need to add an extra $10,432 "superior excellence fee" which covers everything from excellence to superiority.

I don't really want a trade, you never know what those shipping people are up to with your packages.

UPDATE: I now offer superior excellence with every purchase! DOUBLE excellent handpicked QC available for an extra fee.