When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Once again: Where the h*ll is Tudor Tiger Chrono rep?

By-Tor

Discussed the Tudor chrono with a member in another forum...

Think about it: They could technically replicate Tudor Tiger Chrono without ANY problems, and even use the Daytona case, which is already available. People could get a nice rep, Daytona design and a reliable movement on top of that.

Tiger Chrono is 7750-based, so there would be ZERO tech/spacing issues. I'm 100% sure it would sell. But there's still no rep... not even one. How retarded is that?

I think it looks BETTER than the Daytona...and it has a date.

02.032_1.jpg

page_11.jpg

This is the new model:

MyfavTudor.jpg

LINK

$2,750

I say, if you really like it that much, go for it. I doubt our rep manufacturers will go to the trouble of making a watch that actually looks nice. The latest trend with super reps seems to be "the uglier, the more rubber, the better!"

Sorry, but I have never been moved by most of the Tudors. The only Tudor that does anything for me is the 'Rose' dialed Oyster-Prince Sub

7928a.jpg

If someone ever makes an accurate 7928 rep, I would buy it.

As far as chronos go, I think the Rolex models (without date) are much cleaner & more striking than their clunky Tudor cousins.

I bought 3 genuine dials with a view to making one of my own, using a rep Daytona, Swiss ETA 7750 etc. It shouldn't be too difficult. However I then bought a gen on the 'bay and I love it. I have 3 dials that I would sell if anyone really wants to do this (black, blue and white/panda).

never cared for the "tiger" on the dial. - why the hell would I wanted to wear a watch named for a golfer that doesn't even care about the brand.

now give me a non tiger model and old style case (not that hideous new case) and I would be all over it.

will start looking for a gen in a year or so. Have always loved both the Daytona and the Tudor - Tudor is in my price range the Daytona is really just stupid price wise but she is a real looker

I'm with you By-Tor. I have a couple of vintage Tudors (non-chrono) and would lust after the chrono version. BTW, did you see the prices Tudor's got on the Antiquorum auction? Tudor prices were up there near Daytona prices! They have suddenly been discovered by collectors.