When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just Curious... What Other Pam Models Do You Guys Want???

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PAM082 - Special Edition for 2000, Luminor Marina Militare Vespucci.

Should be simple enough to produce - just needs the blue dial and the engraved solid back.

I'd also like to see any of the Purdey model with the hunter cover. You should be able to change the covers around, so you could purchase one watch and any number of engraved covers. There should also be an unengraved cover so you could engrave it any way you wanted.

My collection would be complete with those two additional watches ;-)

Well,

Looking at the suggestions, what I can tell you guys is some of the models listed are already in the making by the makers of the replica world/industry. The next 2-3 months will see the new high end models popping out. I will not disclose the models but they are definitely going to be HOTCAKES. =)

AP Royal Oak Chronograph is a watch which I think should appear in the replica industry. Till now, no maker has tried their hands on that. It's a chunky watch with CLASS.

Well, lastly.. I am thinking of going VINTAGE... Let me try my hands on getting some Radiomir cases and see if I can do a few customised pieces out for you guys..

Till then..

Andrew

@Trusty Time

Well,

Looking at the suggestions, what I can tell you guys is some of the models listed are already in the making by the makers of the replica world/industry. The next 2-3 months will see the new high end models popping out. I will not disclose the models but they are definitely going to be HOTCAKES. =)

AP Royal Oak Chronograph is a watch which I think should appear in the replica industry. Till now, no maker has tried their hands on that. It's a chunky watch with CLASS.

Well, lastly.. I am thinking of going VINTAGE... Let me try my hands on getting some Radiomir cases and see if I can do a few customised pieces out for you guys..

Till then..

Andrew

@Trusty Time

Great news!

Can't we have a clue as to what is being made at the moment?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

Was pondering what other PANERAI Models interest you guys?

Hey Trusty,

I'd like ... a 111h with a working Swan Neck and no cannon pinion issues. :D

A perfect 111h without a strap, as no-one spending perfect money will use the stock strap.

Andrew

@Trusty Time

Please make it so... I've been dreaming of a good Royal Oak chronograph for a very long time now...

:lol:

2nd that!! I'd love to see a good 201/A! :wub:

The 201a from david sen is pretty close, even though the CG has some ssues with it, but I have some good news from David. He says that new CG's are in the works, and that they will be available in about 2 weeks.

75090-31696.jpg

75090-31697.jpg

75090-31698.jpg

Eddy

Eddy,

A wider crown at appx. 21-22mm, would really help.

Click Here:Notice wider crown on the left.

BTW, the cg should be brushed steel, if it isn't already.

Cheers,

Brad

I'm happy with the crown width. I just don't like the way the CG lever sticks out. But his new ones are better and he has said that they will fit on his 2nd gen cases. BTW it is s brushed SS CG.

Eddy

I am relatively new as I just started this year but I am impressed that it looks like we do have an impact on getting better reps from the manufactureres. They must be listening to us if they are far better now than they have been these past few years. This is real supply chain-consumer awareness. I find this amazing in all of this.

So, my picks...

1. Definitely PAMS. I never even new about these watches before I came to RWG. Now, they are one of my favorites. More intersting designs and of couse the 187 for well under 300 is a must. Vintage - I am still looking at these. So far, I have not caught the bug for these but don't let that stop you - plenty of others like these.

2. Breits: I love them almost as much as PAMS. If I want a chrono, Breits are what I want. Ones that are not, however, balencing on the edge of catastrophe if they are actually used.

3. IWC: This should have gone before the Breits in my list. Accurate IWC REPS would be greatly appreciated.

4. Bell & Ross: Interesting watches and I saw some originalss in Paris the other day. Nice and big (46mm). So why 39 mm for our current REPS? This needs to be fixed.

Thats my short list. Hope Trusty has more to say on this later on.

Usil

I'm still waiting for next generation ARKTOS with NSEW indicators that are welded on, with ETA and thick crown.

I doubt we'll see an ETA version as that would most likely use a 7750 or 7753, which would add a lot on the price.

I think the next generation of ARKTOS is out whti bigger NSEW indicators from TTK. He's said in the past he makes sure they the markers stay on the bezel with industrial strength epoxy.

I doubt we'll see an ETA version as that would most likely use a 7750 or 7753, which would add a lot on the price.

I think the next generation of ARKTOS is out whti bigger NSEW indicators from TTK. He's said in the past he makes sure they the markers stay on the bezel with industrial strength epoxy.

If you look closely, even with epoxy, you can see the glue at the base of the letter, it is an immediate and dead give away that it's a rep. The 2nd gen's can be had for $150. A smart factory/dealer would make the effort to create a good rep which command 2-3x that price. A lot of us had been waiting for the ARKTOS for years... so the recent attempts were a very disappointing failure. TTKs latest looks very good, I am curious about how strong the adherence of the NSEW. Kudos to TTK.

Edited by Watchwatcher

EL has an Arktos too, looks good. Only difference between TTK's and his seems to be the NSEW on the bezel is bigger. Maybe someone can supply the bezel for those who already bought EL's if it bothers them ?