When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Great parts sale on the bay!

Hey - great find on ebay. Was looking for a dial for an El Primero I am rebuilding, and found one from this seller- part I received was genuine and perfect. He has Omega Breitling, IWC, Cartier, Breguet ORIGINAL dials and parts. My Zenith dial came in original sealed plastic bag with tag & serial numbers.

If you are thinking about a Frankenproject, this may be the place!!! Let me know what you think.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwatchco-australia

-O

I cannot vouch for all of them, but the Zenith Chronomaster dial I got was perfect. Some look better than others, but if they are original, for some of them, who cares. The final bid on my dial was under 30 bucks!!! I had a beat up black dial and got a clean white guillochet dial- so Im a happy camper.

-O

Guest avitt

I've never known Watchco to sell anything fake. They have a constant supply of rare and unique parts...I always keep my eye on their eBay lineup.

He has a nice Auqatimer chrono dial ( and one with scratches)..

Hmm, could be interesting to swap into the Aquatimer reps, where the lume markers sometimes are not very well applied...

I have also bought some parts from him before, no hassle!

I'm watching the 3 VCO dials, but indeed all 3 have some scratches, and one has an inpact in the lume. If I can get one under 50 shipped, I'd do the step as anyway a rep dial for Cross upgrade and a reluming cost much more.

Have never dealt with the seller but looks like they have been around for 8 or 9 years and have good feedback. Anybody know if the gen IWC Spitfire or VC Overseas dials will fit the reps?

The IWC 3706 Spitfire dials absolutely WILL NOT fit the rep case. Been there, done that.