When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

panerai crown s/s

dadog13

RR actually bought one so he should know. :D

What modifications would have to be performed to use this crown on a manual wind PAM rep?

Have the exact same one, this is a 100% gen PAM crown for handwind PAM's. Defiantly not the same as the gen auto crowns sold by the turkish eBay seller.

Thank you

this is a turkye dealer and have me a stupid cortebert buy and say is a 620...

i have not see....my friend holiday in turkye and say here a 620...ha ha

Have the exact same one, this is a 100% gen PAM crown for handwind PAM's.

What modifications would have to be performed to use this crown on a manual wind PAM rep?

The gen "crown tube" is way thicker then the rep "crown tube". See picture rep crown comparison with gen crown below.

The standard rep "case tube" is built to take the small diameter rep "crown tube", per default the gen "crown tube" will not mate the the rep "case tube". To get them to mate, the rep "case tube" shall need to be drilled out to take the GEN crown tube, or you shall need to replace the "case tube" with a Jimmyzfu case case tube (his are made to gen specifications, but alas no longer available).

Tip: Somebody pic this up, V is cooking up some very accurate H-series crown guards, Jimmy Case, Gen handwind crown, V H-series crown Guard... You do the math... :D

post-406-1210953123_thumb.jpg

More crowns on the bay:

The same seller also got some gen dials.

Anyone know if what the differences in those two items listed are? or are they the same crowns?

he has dials on eBay or you contacted him?

He has dials listed currently.

I was going to try and esnipe it, but it went over my bid price...and I thought I was bidding high :huh: