When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Iwc Fa Jones + Decorated Back From Eddie

fkhill33

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As per watcher71.

Blue for SS

Black for Platinum

Gold for Rose Gold version

But the engraving is only correct for the SS one, the engraving is 177/3000 or something which is only true for SS model.

Production for rose good is 1000 and 500 for Platium.

Cheers

Edited by fkhill33

As per watcher71.

Blue for SS

Black for Platinum

Gold for Rose Gold version

But the engraving is only correct for the SS one, the engraving is 177/3000 or something which is only true for SS model.

Production for rose good is 1000 and 500 for Platium.

Cheers

So the most accurate version would be ELs one with the blue hands, right?

Yes.

After comparing to gen, I noticed, that the engraving on the backside isn't as proper as it should be for a $10k-watch...so this will be easily spotted I think. What do you think about that "flaw".

In general: great watch from a great dealer....usually not a second to think about.

What kind of movement is it? Swiss?

After comparing to gen, I noticed, that the engraving on the backside isn't as proper as it should be for a $10k-watch...so this will be easily spotted I think. What do you think about that "flaw".

In general: great watch from a great dealer....usually not a second to think about.

What kind of movement is it? Swiss?

if the rep looks anything like the photos, there is no way anyone can spot its a fake without having a gen to compare it to side by side. yes, there are markings that aren't perfect, but there are so many markings on the movement that it makes it hard to spot.

OK, I know I said that we should move on regarding the person whom tipped the WIS regarding this watch, but I am taking it back!

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=msg...d=0#msg_1990070

Here is the link, they now have linked (hence full access) to Eddie's photo Album and some of his personal photos are being shared amongst those ppl at TZ.

Someone need to notify Eddie about this, his personal privacy is at risk here. Also, soon the whole rep catelogue will be in the hands of those ppl.

OK, I know I said that we should move on regarding the person whom tipped the WIS regarding this watch, but I am taking it back!

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=msg...d=0#msg_1990070

I'm annoyed by the guy who apparently threatened to have a junior employee fired for showing off his rep, claiming it was a "crime" to own it.

Mere possession is highly unlikely to be a crime and isn't in Japan, US, Korea or any of the jurisdictions I'm familiar with. Besides, you could just say you thought it was real when you bought it, and that's the end of the story. It's not a crime to be gullible. Selling and transporting reps is obviously another story but once the bad boy is in your hands there's not a lot to be done about it.

You know what probably will get someone fired is baselessly calling people criminals and threatening to get them fired because it makes him feel like a big shot.

this iwc is definitely one of the best looking watches...the mvt is gorgeus...the blu hands are :wub: ...the dial is so simple and beautiful....

i have to buy one nice watch for my father...now on the top list is just one more...maybe this is the right one!

I'm annoyed by the guy who apparently threatened to have a junior employee fired for showing off his rep, claiming it was a "crime" to own it.

I did have a laugh at the self righteous [censored] who posted that. There is seldom something more entertaining than someone who wears their ignorance on their sleeve.

I will be the lone blade of grass standing in the face of the hurricane and say I don't see anything wrong with that post. All it is doing is informing the general public about how to pick out a rep. I know I would be pissed if I paid out a crap ton of cash for a watch and it turned out to be a rep. It's better to be informed than uninformed and poorer with a rep on my arm. ;) The only think I didn't like was the link to the photobucket account. What really pisses me off is when guys post watches for sale on eBay or other genuine watch sites trying to pass them off a real, now that is something to break out the rope and get the lynch mob saddled up and ready to go. :bangin: Or how about all those guys posting items for sale here with RWI written on top of the paperwork. ;):rolleyes:

I'm sure none of us believe that all the pictures on this site, the reviews or our posts are "hidden" from everyone including the BIG bad companies out there making these watches. :rolleyes:

We have much bigger issues to deal with, like how much longer until we can get a 7753 in a PAM187 or a nice PAM194 made for me to buy. ;)

Guest overboosted

This deal seems too good to be true! Eddie really delivered on this one, maybe the coolest rep I have seen yet. Had trouble deciding which one to get and for the price he said, I decided to buy one of each!