When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Mbw Blue Tt Sub

XRT

This is the best out-of-the-box TT Sub available...period. I have owned many versions. This one takes the cake.

The pearl (as usual...although this one is one of the better ones I've seen) and crown (a bit too thick)could be improved but I have no other things that grab my attention.

Very nice CGs, dial and bezel color, decent gold plating, and finally the new endlinks (with the plating on the sides...finished well too.)

76945-31339.jpg

76945-31340.jpg

76945-31341.jpg

76945-31342.jpg

I thought you would say that! I have one coming from Eddie Lee. I hopes it looks as good! I'm afraid to send my money to Luckyy. Enjoy the watch

Eddie's da' man. Good product and great communication.

I was worried about buying from Luckyyy for a long time...I figured I give him a chance to prove me wrong. It's true what you read (he was great with the communication right up until after you send him the money...then, not a word.) His shipping took 3-4 weeks. I was patient and decided not to worry about it (to be honest...I worried a little.) It all worked out just fine in the end...just like the transactions of many others.

It is a keeper. The Blue TT Sub was indeed my cherry and entryway way into this mad world of reps 3 years ago...damn you Blue! The addiction has never let up...prospective buyers beware. :o

Never say Dr XRT didn't fairly warn you, newbies

These pictures convince me that I want a sub and then when I finally buy one I never wear it and it ends up going up for sale.

Prior to this blue TT model I'd agree with you...no longer...it is stunning.

luckyyy claimed in his sale post that the mid links were of solid gold. Have had the opportunity to check it? I did order the same because of that reason.

They look solid to me...but who's to say that they aren't actually just plated without melting it down or scratching the surface (I'll try to vaoid that experiment.)

That's amazing - I'm kind of [censored] at this - I ordered the same watch from Maria 1 year ago and it came with one of the worst dials I've ever seen. It was purplish and dull, just awful. I could not believe Maria would send this out.

I had to send it to Joe to replace the dial with a much nicer one.

That's amazing - I'm kind of [censored] at this - I ordered the same watch from Maria 1 year ago and it came with one of the worst dials I've ever seen. It was purplish and dull, just awful. I could not believe Maria would send this out.

I had to send it to Joe to replace the dial with a much nicer one.

I wouldn't feel too badly about it...I must have spent way too much money on about 5 earlier versions of blue TT reps. The worst was that my first rep was from Idealwatches.com...highway robbers.

What's the deal with the rehaut on this one. Everything looks great except the date being misaligned (as usual) and the rehaut doesn't look on-par with the other MBW models I've seen. Rehaut looks the same as ELs.

I DO like that new SEL though. A big accomplishment where TT is concerned. Also, are the minute markers correct (fatter at the markers)?

What's the deal with the rehaut on this one. Everything looks great except the date being misaligned (as usual) and the rehaut doesn't look on-par with the other MBW models I've seen. Rehaut looks the same as ELs.

I DO like that new SEL though. A big accomplishment where TT is concerned. Also, are the minute markers correct (fatter at the markers)?

Not sure what you mean by "what's the deal with the rehaut on this one?"

Looks identical to my WM Black sub's rehaut...perhaps the photo's do not show it well enough.

The date rides about 0.5 mm too low. The angle of some of the shots exagerates that.

77572-31143.jpg

Not sure what you mean by "what's the deal with the rehaut on this one?"

Looks identical to my WM Black sub's rehaut...perhaps the photo's do not show it well enough.

The date rides about 0.5 mm too low. The angle of some of the shots exagerates that.

78280-30944.jpg

I looked at Luckyy's pics too, and the rehaut on this looks shallower than Gen. I thought the rehaut on all the MBW's was supposed to be about as deep as gen, and in Luckyyy's LV sub pics this looks to be true. On this new TT the rehaut looks identical to that of my PT LV and EL TT. Shallower than gen.

Maybe you could snap a few pics of the two MBWs side by side, from a sharp angle so that the depth is easily compared. I am just wondering if this piece is the same as ELs, but with the new SELs. No sense in upgrading if it is.

Actually people...

Luckyyy may be selling as MBW but they are nothing more than the updated CN versions... Honpo now sells this one... this one should flood in soon just like the Black and LV models did...

here is the link: http://shopping.e-conveni.net/item_info.ht..._id=823128&

i am actually waiting for this particular piece myself... Looks f'n awesome... and the price is right on this one too...

Edited by poopypants

I have last year's model of this MBW and it's simply amazing. Try not to wear it too much XRT. I find it getting more wrist time than any other watches in my collection. Lets see what happens when my single red shows up from by-tor though.

Edited by kevin300z

Actually people...

Luckyyy may be selling as MBW but they are nothing more than the updated CN versions... Honpo now sells this one... this one should flood in soon just like the Black and LV models did...

here is the link: http://shopping.e-conveni.net/item_info.ht..._id=823128&

i am actually waiting for this particular piece myself... Looks f'n awesome... and the price is right on this one too...

Is not the same watch than MBW TT. Look at the SEL's. In MBW you see all gold in SEL's, but in Honpo's there is a gold slide on the SEL's.

Regarding rehaut, I'm now wearing my MBW modern 16610 and it0s difficult to say, but rehaut seems deeper in mine that in TT in pics. But the angle in pics and the crystal reflection makes it difficult to see.

• 3 weeks later...