When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SuperOcean HERITAGE

lanikai

Thanks ALL.. i am not in the same league as the premiere members.. toad .. Andreww.. et all .. but it's something.. don't have much energy when I finished I had been up 20 hours.. sheesh it was not fun getting up at 12 am..

anyway what do you think should it go to chief for his AR ??

Although back in 1957 there was no Chief ...

and to repeat.. LOGISTICS (HAWAII) ...LOGISTICS..(CHINA)

and thanks ToadT

Nice job Lani!

I always enjoy your previews to come - you do get these new reps early.

Personally the watch is not my cup, I find it a bit underwhelming, not interesting.

Your photo skills have improved dramatically I've noticed.

UPdate:.... movement is working well.. it's on a winder and may have loss 5-10 seconds from yesterday.. but seems pretty much spot on.. i did not synchronize the seconds so hard to tell.. running very smooth though..

thanks P4 and jmt .... the Brown dial is probably going to be the "richest" looking out of the two colours other than the Black

Hi Lani, great review :1a:

So good, in fact, that I've just ordered a black one from Andrew, this despite the fact that I already have one that I sourced throught PT last month :blink: looks like I'll be selling one soon.

Double AR? Yep, I'd say it's a definite, and I'll be sending mine off to Jakub shortly after it arrives.

Hi Lani, great review :1a:

So good, in fact, that I've just ordered a black one from Andrew, this despite the fact that I already have one that I sourced throught PT last month :blink: looks like I'll be selling one soon.

Double AR? Yep, I'd say it's a definite, and I'll be sending mine off to Jakub shortly after it arrives.

Thank you prof.. in this case it was or is the "song and not the singer".. I just got home and the Heritage is in it's winder and is still spot on .. I would imagine that the PR on the Asian ETA.. would be 48 hours.. except for the rotor.. which will quiet with some lubing.. I believe the asian ETA is worth it's wieght... since soon the ETA's will be harder to find in bulk... after Ziggy services this I really believe th

diference will not be noticable.. it's 28.8 k .. I do believe we have a winner here.. The price for this piece is great !!

this crystal will have to wait as i had already chosen the ones that I have had for a long time.. I can wait .."hurry up and wait" that is..

btw... id you get the parts for the PO ??

Looking forward to your pics .. the black dials never gets old, and the gold B should be very nice.... :D

:boat: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :cc_scooter::drool::cc_hang:

nOT HERE YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Jumpy::kicking:

MAYBE TOMORROW! :bicycle::drive1::horse:

:plane:

:blowup:

Cammmmon.. Hike...... at this rate my brown dial will be in the tropics before yours .... btw..that pic of the ill clad lady .. the sand looks like my side of the island.. fine windward silt...those waters look like Lanikai's beaches.!!!! the models not bad either B)

Cammmmon.. Hike...... at this rate my brown dial will be in the tropics before yours .... btw..that pic of the ill clad lady .. the sand looks like my side of the island.. fine windward silt...those waters look like Lanikai's beaches.!!!! the models not bad either B)

Lucky you!!!! but I might be jumping for joy tomorrow...... :please: !

So for now, I'm happy with my friends:

BeachGirl.jpgBeachGirl1.jpg

BeachGirl3.jpgBeachGir5l.jpg

Miami087.jpg

Miami085.jpg

Miami084.jpg

Miami08.jpg

Enjoy!

That's not very nice -_-

you really know how to get to a guy.. that's kind of "below the belt"... {punk.. I mean pun intented}

OK.. grey sand not ours... and the bums are not tanned enough.. but I can imagine light tan lines :rolleyes:

looking forward (again I'll say) to your pics.. I hope you feel as much "passion" for shots of the Heritage as you do these pics.... :D

P.S. ... i hope therapy helped you to get away from hangin at the local high schools...

That's not very nice -_-

you really know how to get to a guy.. that's kind of "below the belt"... {punk.. I mean pun intented}

OK.. grey sand not ours... and the bums are not tanned enough.. but I can imagine light tan lines :rolleyes:

looking forward (again I'll say) to your pics.. I hope you feel as much "passion" for shots of the Heritage as you do these pics.... :D

P.S. ... i hope therapy helped you to get away from hangin at the local high schools...

:D:D:D The beach is better....at least you don't go to jail for staring!!!!

Aloha my friend! Time to finish my Margarita and Cohiba and then hit the Home Theater and watch 10,000BC! This BluRays are

getting me hooked/glued to my screen at night! Good thing I'm off tomorrow! Hope to catch you in the A.M.

Enjoy your sun while we have the moon right now! I'll stare at it till my Cohiba's gone!

Mabuhay!!!

WOOT ! my black dial version arrived this afternoon...here's some slightly sad pics that I hurridly snapped ..

I think it's my new favorite, but mine does have a crown thats a bit iffy...it wobbles a fair bit and after setting the date I have to pull it out to the time setting position then push it all the way back in before screwing it down to the case. If I don't, it'll advance the date 4 days as it screws down :huh:

I'll send an email to Trusty and see what he suggests...

That said, it really is a very, very nice watch indeed.....

IMG_5738.jpg

IMG_5750.jpg

IMG_5743.jpg

IMG_5741.jpg

:D:D:D The beach is better....at least you don't go to jail for staring!!!!

Aloha my friend! Time to finish my Margarita and Cohiba and then hit the Home Theater and watch 10,000BC! This BluRays are

getting me hooked/glued to my screen at night! Good thing I'm off tomorrow! Hope to catch you in the A.M.

Enjoy your sun while we have the moon right now! I'll stare at it till my Cohiba's gone!

Mabuhay!!!

Yeah... Blue ray is the coolest !!! .... using a play station (cheaper instead of the Blueray player itself) .... jus finished a 01 Partagas Lucitania..mmmmm .. tomorrow then !!

Salamat Po !!

R

'asiparks' date='Jun 19 2008, 06:13 PM'

WOOT ! my black dial version arrived this afternoon...here's some slightly sad pics that I hurridly snapped ..

I think it's my new favorite, but mine does have a crown thats a bit iffy...it wobbles a fair bit and after setting the date I have to pull it out to the time setting position then push it all the way back in before screwing it down to the case. If I don't, it'll advance the date 4 days as it screws down :huh:

I'll send an email to Trusty and see what he suggests...

That said, it really is a very, very nice watch indeed.....

.. LOOKS GREAT asi ......... hope you resolve the issue with the DW..

Live Strong and Wear it Well

great review! i still cant figure out why they cant make a decent engraving on the deployment buckle ?!!! that fake looking breitling wing engraving ruins a whole watch for me... is it just me??? they did a great job on all other (more complex) details but what about buckle???? i know..im probably asking too much..but there is always something they "miss"..

Edited by mil_sub

great review! i still cant figure out why they cant make a decent engraving on the deployment buckle ?!!! that fake looking breitling wing engraving ruins a whole watch for me... is it just me??? they did a great job on all other (more complex) details but what about buckle???? i know..im probably asking too much..but there is always something they "miss"..

... Thank you !! who said they didn't miss it on purpose.. just food for thought.. although with opinions (like mine) the pantry is always full !!! :rolleyes:

EDIT . to ADD: .. an added plus or feature on this replication is INDIVIDUAL SERIAL NUMBERS

Which makes the $60 or so that gen deployants usually rub a very sound investment.

Great review lani, but can anyone clarify for a non-breitling expert...did they fix the dial problems everyone was griping about on the 1st version? Has anyone compared the bezel insert side by side w/ a gen inhand? I've always found--on subs, the PO, etc--the bezel insert intangible "look" is often an instant tell on reps. They look great in pics, but somehow just don't cut it in person...

Which makes the $60 or so that gen deployants usually rub a very sound investment.

Great review lani, but can anyone clarify for a non-breitling expert...did they fix the dial problems everyone was griping about on the 1st version? Has anyone compared the bezel insert side by side w/ a gen inhand? I've always found--on subs, the PO, etc--the bezel insert intangible "look" is often an instant tell on reps. They look great in pics, but somehow just don't cut it in person...

andreww would probably be the best at answering those concerns.. as they look good to me but he could be a little more objective and his knowledge is far superior to mine.. btw.. thank you ..

The insert looks great, at least in pictures it does. There is no pearl on this one so there are only two factors to consider, print and color. From what I can see, the print is pretty good but not perfect. The triangle is slightly wider at the top than the gens. Also, the hour marks do not come as close to the edges as the gens do. As for color, pictures can't tell the story and someone will have to do a comparison at the AD.

Yeah... Blue ray is the coolest !!! .... using a play station (cheaper instead of the Blueray player itself) .... jus finished a 01 Partagas Lucitania..mmmmm .. tomorrow then !!

Salamat Po !!

R

Damn, Brah! Even in electronics, we think the same......PS3 rocks~! Have you hooked up a USB hard drive to it yet? I did a 750Gig and now I have all my music collection,

pictures and video in one multimedia player! BTW: I have the latest 40 Gig Model! I don't play games, so I didn't care for the backward compatibility!

You hooked it up to an HDMI reciever and 1080P TV or projector? If you did, it's sweet! I have an old Denon 5800 with no HDMI, so I hooked it up via FiberOptic for sound

and HDMI staight to a Sanyo Z2000 projector and shot to a 124" screen! With 8 Sorrounds speakers and 2 Subs, It's like being in a Theater, but I could take a break without

missing a scene!

Ok Amigo......we're getting off track here (electronic gears get me excited just like watches! :D ), You're probably in dreamland by this time.....so dream away! I'll be here

trying to get BC so that I don't check for the mailman every so often!

Hike

Got my black heritage today,and what agreat watch.

Very sharp looking looks like OMEGA upo if you look at him in some angle.

I will apreaciate if some one will post pictures of "how to close the ...." leather strap that come with the watch?

I got hard time to find out how to close the leather strap , someone can help me?

Thanx