When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where is Angus?

magagne

I bought for more than $500usd monday, I received an automatic response status yesterday with the mention of "payment problems" without any more details, I try to contact angus, no answer. I called my credit card company, the payment passed correctly... I understand that if the total of a trx is more than $500, we need to go through other type of payment than credit card (PP, Western Union, etc...)that I didn't do...anyway, I still no answer from him since I bought monday...and I don't know where he is... but my payment passed on my credit card andI'll be bill at the end of the month... :unsure:

Give him a couple of days and have some patience. This isn't like buying from Amazon.com. I'm currently waiting on Angus too. He takes a few days to reply sometimes.

Thanks to reply. It's reassuring knowing somebody else in the same situation... I think I just need to calm down a little bit :bounce:

It's my first purshase with Angus (in the pass I was with Andrew, Josh, etc. now I decide to switch for personal reasons) so I don't know how he drive his business.

He sometimes is slow to respond but I'm sure your stuff is already on its way. He always takes about 2 days to respond and when I check my tracking info the package has always been on its way before his email response.

The problem is, I receive a status from angus site that mention "Payment problems" three days ago now, and the status is still the same, so the pacakge is not send yet, probably until we resolve this, but what I don't understand is the payment passed the validation on my credit card company after calling them. <_<

I bought for more than $500usd monday,

Cool your jets, I've got him hunting a watch for me, too - he'll get back to you in a few days.

Geez, these are not huge corporations with thousands of staff, it's one guy maybe two.

Sometimes they get swamped with business, their internet connection goes down or sometimes they take a few days off to lay in the sun.

Angus has never let me down yet. He's one of the most dependable "friends" I've worked with.

Cool your jets, I've got him hunting a watch for me, too - he'll get back to you in a few days.

After 5 days, I got automatic email that say the status change from "payment problems" to "sent" with a tracking, but I didn't receive explanation what was the problem. I conclude one thing, the rule is like you say, just be patient.

When an item is mention in stock, and shipping delay is 5-7 days, I expect to receive it in 5-7 days when I do my check-out, except when there's a problem, like in my case, so it's totally justify in my case. And I don't argue about that, but with the fact that if we receive no answer, it's considerate like "normal" in rep world, and we are suppose to tolerate that. No way. A business is a business.

...sometimes they take a few days off to lay in the sun.

:rofl: Please, please.... If this is the kind of "excuse" you give to your boss when you can't answer his question/demand/request, and you are supose to be available, you will be fired. Right away. I'm a client, and it's an international web site business, I'm not suppose to deal with these kind of stuff (come on...), it's the business/seller to deal with that, not me.

If the business on the web site is close for few days for x y z reasons, there's a simple system that called a "whereabout", that can be put on the home page, like a message, or an autoreply email, like "due to the volume of email we receive right now, we can only answer your email in 24-48 hours", or, if you like, just to be little sarcastic: " We take a few days off to lay in the sun, but after we take enough sun, we will answer you" .

The Zigmeister has a simple system, an autoreply/whereabout, and that prevent some communication waiting/problem/frustration. Being responsable of your communication is the rule no1 in business.

Angus has never let me down yet. He's one of the most dependable "friends" I've worked with.

I hear you, and he has a really good reputation. And it's one of very few dealer with who I really trust to purchase rep, I was disappointed from others (no QC, dropshipper, receive wrong model, etc..) One thing I like on his site, is, he's the first that I know who made the distinction of a Clone 2836, and a ETA 2836 and choose with a dropdown when you buy with mvt you want, the price reflect these changes. For me it's a big + to choose. But now, that begin to change for other dealers too after some debats here about fooling, receiving a Clone instead a Swiss mvt, we complaint and was tired about this practice, things move, finally -_-

Angus is around, I sent him an email several days ago about placing an order for the AP ROO secs @ 12, no response until today. Sent my payment, I'm sure I'll have tracking shortly. Angus is one of our finest dealers who has always provided excellent service and products. :victory:

He has alot to do becasue newbies and veteran members send him first 1 mail then no respons and one more then after 2days its like 5 mails from one guy..

5*1 member

20 members sending him mails

20*5 =100mails insted of 20.

Cheers

OR.. more like he gets 750 orders a day... 750 + emails a day.. members emailing again 2 days later to that day he gets 1500 emails haha

do the math. Impossible to answer them all.

lol

OR.. more like he gets 750 orders a day... 750 + emails a day.. members emailing again 2 days later to that day he gets 1500 emails haha

do the math. Impossible to answer them all.

lol

LOL! well, if this business is so lucrative, why just get more employes, helllllloooooooo!!! business wise!!!! :idea:

I'm a client, and it's an international web site business, I'm not suppose to deal with these kind of stuff (come on...), it's the business/seller to deal with that, not me.

If it's too much for you to deal with, you can always go over to exactreplicas.com

If it's too much for you to deal with, you can always go over to exactreplicas.com

There's two groups of customer, one tolerate mediocre service, so they receive mediocre service, and because they never ask more and they are satisfy with that, they will never receive more than that.

Second group ask for top service, and they will obtain top service by the rule of the market.

I'm part of the second group. I work hard to get my money (by giving a top service at my job because the company require that), so I'm in my right, cuz I'm the client, to ask top service. Yes, I can go elsewhere, but do you thing that will change things in this market? Remember, it's because we all yell about receiving Clone instead of Swiss mvt when we bought swiss that now dealers are pretty much more sensitive about this problem, and for good reasons. Hiding from problems don't resolve them by themself. Of course I can wait 5 days for a reply, but I'll not take this like "normal" for a web sites that prone top service. There's some whereabout/outofoffice/ autoreply etc. tools that exist, that was my point.

Very useful and positive comment.

It's not a crime if you don't have anything interesting to say but this is pure thread crapping.

Yup - RLudlowe is TRYING to get the OP worked up. OP posts he is concerned by slow email response, a few other members say, "don't worry, he can be slow but will get back to you." He says, "thanks I feel better." Then RLudlowe comes in "COOL YOUR JETS!"

Can you say troll?

Yup - RLudlowe is TRYING to get the OP worked up. OP posts he is concerned by slow email response, a few other members say, "don't worry, he can be slow but will get back to you." He says, "thanks I feel better." Then RLudlowe comes in "COOL YOUR JETS!"

Can you say troll?

I just ordered my first watch from Angus and i got the payment

problem response. it seems like they want you to use pay pal.

I called my cc company - there is no problem.

I have to say - i think this is weird. it happened 2 times already.

at this point i told them if they can't process the order; i would

buy elsewhere.

Scam Dealer List

Exact replicas are in group 17 on the scam list.

HAHA i like the "25j JAPANESE grade movements"

and the "Grade 1 genuine swiss replica watch"

And for ONLY $398 you get a shiity submariner with a wok for a rehaut and a date cyclops that soooo far to the right it almost hangs off the edge of the crystal. LOL. You can get the same watch for about half the price from a collector here. I would rather spend $100 and get a Noobmariner thats 10x more accurate.

I'd stay far far away from this website. I'd be shocked if you ever got a real ETA movement in any watch from them. They wouldnt even send a watch to fakemaster after he said it was for a review on a rep forum. I wonder what they are hiding? hahaha

"choose your dealer, then choose your watch"

sorry for the post but i gotta protect the noobs from scammers!!

dizz

I paid him a gmt master II 2 weeks ago

he send me the fedex track the next day

and...the fedex track doesn't show any information at all since that. Fedex shippments are 2-5 days from China to Spain...

I'm email him and no reply..

Pirvan,

I bought almost 3 weeks ago. The same as you, he sent me a FEDEX tracking number a couple of days later, it didn't work. Sent him bunch of emails, he reply saying something like FEDEX couldn't ship, and that the shipping was quite difficult and slow these days (by this time I was cracking up, cause Josh sent me a watch @ the same time from China and I got it in less than a week). Any way, after a lot of emails, he just sent me a "new UPS tracking number" it's been 3 days and the tracking information is still unavailable, as if it didn't exist.

I'm really worry about this order, this is really bad customer support and service. :thumbdown: