When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my new bling

UB7

Just got this diamond bezel for my evo, It's 1.25 Ct's vs1/g color ..Just curious to hear what you guys think about it. It's usually the kind of thing you either love, or you hate

bling1.jpg

bling2.jpg

I HATE YOU !! ... not really ... where's my loupe... get me a loupe.... what iz all diz mishigash ova heeaa.... :D VS 1... very slight inclusion grade 1.. lemme see.. I used to be in the diamond trade .. no not stolen :rolleyes: .. sheesh

congrats D :huh::king: !!!! .. ya PIMPED out your watch..... hope that's your bothers gift from Vegas ;) .. he can afford it now...

man next you'll have the diamonds in the front teeth .. like they do for you in Thailand... :o

Live Bling and Wear dat ting Well !!!!!

HikeUSA Posted Today, 04:46 PM

Oh my gaaaaaad! Where are my shades! I feel like I'm gonna throw up ! That is way too gaudy for my taste! Sorry!!!!!

ya know ah love ya man.. (not like that) ... but you Hike, are not exactly the epitome of subtle.... :lol::whistling: .. just check out your avatars... ah right... you made my day with that one!!

ya know ah love ya man.. (not like that) ... but you Hike, are not exactly the epitome of subtle.... :lol::whistling: .. just check out your avatars... ah right... you made my day with that one!!

Sori brah! I had temporary mental black out after seeing all the blings! Sorry UB7, Dude! Didn't mean to hurt your feelings! I just have this bad reactions to too mch bling! My mind gets cloudy and fuzzy after that! It's the same feeling after I finish half a bottle of Petron Anejo and smoking a Cohiba! I love you guys!!!! :wub:

thanks guys!!! i liked your old avatar better hike but the new 1 is good too,you should also bring back the old signature pic :D!! its hit or miss with the diamonds. i actually really disliked it for awhile, but after seeing a bunch of pictures of evo's with diamond bezel's they started to grow on me - now i love them! i'm actually suprised people here like it at all, was expecting everyone to be grossed out. from far away the bezel is actually somewhat subtle because the diamonds are colorless but upclose it definitely screams BLING!, and thats what a diamond bezel is supposed to do! :)

thanks guys!!! i liked your old avatar better hike but the new 1 is good too,you should also bring back the old signature pic :D!! its hit or miss with the diamonds. i actually really disliked it for awhile, but after seeing a bunch of pictures of evo's with diamond bezel's they started to grow on me - now i love them! i'm actually suprised people here like it at all, was expecting everyone to be grossed out. from far away the bezel is actually somewhat subtle because the diamonds are colorless but upclose it definitely screams BLING!, and thats what a diamond bezel is supposed to do! :)

@UB7 and lani: Just for you dudes! here goes!

Awwwwww r i g h ttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hike is back on line !!!!! thought u were getting religion or somting .. yeah man gotta leave that babe for us pervs !!! I think UB's GF made him take down her pic fropm his avatar.. something about the entire world viewing her unmentionables...he was busted .. so he had to put up the disney Panda.. which makes me chuckle everytime i see it..

@UB hey D. I actually like your new additon .... PIMPIN !!... nah actually it can be very classy with a nice suit.... don't tell but I was thinking at one time to get the rep version... only problem is Cops think I'm a dealer and users think I'm an undercover Cop... can't win situation.. B)

Normally not a fan of da bling, but somehow this bezel works beautifully with the romans.

Perfect for a night on the town, I think.

Enjoy it!

Sure, mine came from a local new york guy "BMA Diamonds" i think he sells them on eBay his name is "lovemybling" - something like that - but i'm not sure if the gen bezel is a straightforward fit onto a rep as the bezel assembly is a little different - my evo is a gen so i had no problems..tightTT can probably answer that

Sorry, I think diamonds are for woman and not for man.

I wish I was a women though :winkiss:

Not anymore - Bling is in for guys too! So far I like it more on rings and bracelets, but I might start thinking about a watch bezel now... :rolleyes:

but i'm not sure if the gen bezel is a straightforward fit onto a rep as the bezel assembly is a little different

I can answer this....it depends on the version you have. I put a gen bezel on my Ultimate with no problems. I also have a V1 and found the assembly is completely different but I did not attempt to mount the gen bezel on it. With that said, it worked fine on my Ultimate BCE.