When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Neil Comes Through...and Here Are The Pics!!!

Category 5

The TAG from Neil arrived yesterday, and it is positively awesome. The finish is among the best of any REP. My only 2 complaints are 1-It's Quartz, and 2-This one is for my Dad, but it's so awesome I have to order another for myself. I wish the Rolly reps were put together this well.

78419-30920.jpg

78419-30921.jpg

78419-30922.jpg

...and sitting in my Gen Aquaracer case...for looks.

78419-30923.jpg

Very beautiful. Great pics too. Congrats for a great choice.

PS: Why didn't you post to TAG picture gallery section? Posting to brand specific subforums would help people to find these reviews and pictorials easier. ;)

Edited by By-Tor

Shes is a beauty in the way she is put together but for me I'm not sure about the dial colour, yes I know it's the same as the gen but just too brown for me.

Ken

Ken

I'm sure it would grow on ya ken... Before My LV I would have never bought a green bezel watch :lol:

Category 5

Did the papers come with it, or did you buy that separately?

The papers belong to my Aquaracer Gen. The brown color is too cool in person. The Gen, with a leather strap is the best though. With the borwn leather, and dials (complete with redline) it looks just like a car interior styling.

Re: The Tag forum. My bad...too excited to post. The thread can be moved if the Mod is willing. (sorry)

Gorgeous...i wonder what the chance of an auto version being produced is...not too good if the gen is 2894 based, I bet.

BTW, pics never do Tag's brown dials justice--they're absolutely gorgeous in person. I have a brown dial monaco, which is a lot more versitile that you'd guess--very slick on the honey python strap to wear out and a great dress watch on chocolate croc. Either way I get a "cool watch" every time i wear it...

Great buy...wear it well.

The screw to worry about on TAG bracelets is the one holding the fliplock on the clasp. If you lose it the whole bracelet will come apart.

That watch is beautiful - eyecatchingly different without the garishness of the Orange PO. If it had a 7750 I'd be there like a shot...

Edited by r11co

I totally agree. Absolutely nothing wrong with quartz replicas. Especially if they're TAGs...as long as the 2 subdials are centered at 12 when the chrono is reset (like in your watch). I'd much rather take a dead subregister than the useless small 24 hour hand.

I doubt they make quartz Carreras but how many people would know? I wish they'd made better Aquaracer chronograph with quartz movement.

Aquaracers are good value...but this is the best value TAG..my original Aquagraph....built like a brick shithouse.......hewn from SOLID steel.........I wish they'd rep this one......!

79217-30792.jpg

79217-30793.jpg

79217-30794.jpg

79217-30795.jpg

79217-30796.jpg

79217-30797.jpg

79217-30798.jpg

Edited by TTK

Beautiful watch Neil...and fantastic pictures as usual.

I agree, that's the nicest TAG hands down...along with the blue Aquaracer 2000 chrono.

Hi BYTOR-- Great pictures, I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago.

After seeing your pictures and observations , I can't wait to wear mine.

Everbody is so down on quartz, but many don't realise Tag makes genuines with quartz movements.

Not this model but what the heck.

JKTOWN