When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DRSD 1665 back from NS .. all dressed up

lanikai

DRSD 1665 ... thank you R&J ...

1665ziggified011vi1.jpg

1665ziggified006da4.jpg

1665ziggified001no7.jpg

1665ziggified009me5.jpg

1665ziggified004eb1.jpg

1665ziggified005uo0.jpg

1665ziggified015rl3.jpg

1665ziggified017fd6.jpg

1665ziggified018tc9.jpg

1665ziggified020ad7.jpg

1665ziggified025xo8.jpg

This Pic of the First Ben Bridge in Seattle... 4th and Pike.. brought back memories for me ... I worked upstair at "Mayer Brothers" .. wholesalers .. and I was on the 4th floor.. Jewelry findings and tools...... and .... Watch Parts .. every watch part to every watch in the universe... I took jewelry classes.. wrong choice !!! <_<

1665ziggified034ql3.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the view... Kudos to Ziggy and Jen..What a Team !!! ... I just get to wear it.. :wub:

thank you All !!!

the keepers of the Vintage History .. you all have made my day..

@dizz... Ziggy's signature is all over this piece.... you just skimmed the surface.. does "crystal" give you a clue ? .. hands ? Crown/tube ?

Pearl ? ... tritium ? .. bezel ? And you don't send it to Ziggy without the movement being serviced...

@b16 .... just a few more months and i will have a ancestral image for you ... working on some projects that are taking time to source all the parts from different reps and timezones...

My collection is really entry level when you look at TMG...Ubi... Bazz .. laz.. Tribal and all the veterans..

@Omnit.. i came a long way from last week in my pics.. that's as far back as I care toremember :D ..thank you

thank you ST4 & TA