When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mid-Week wristcheck thingy

ubiquitous

@Corgi, you have to wean yourself from this watch, brah!!!!

Not gonna happen for a while. It's a Patek lover's dream come true. B)

I mean you should see this datefont. Seriously. I'm still in awe and it hasn't even cycled through all of them yet.

We love it too Ubi!

@Porsche: Amazing YM!

Watches come and go, but this one stays. I'm always so happy wearing my GMT's.

4.jpg

99.jpg

Guest porsche356a

Thanks BT, Ubi, and Lani for the kind words. Its a 16622/YM from EL, W/ Gen Dial. Ive sold a few of my other Frankens in the last several weeks, but this one is a keeper. ;)

Heres a closeup of the Gen Dial :wub:

IMG_1613.jpg

I'm loving this thing...

Can't seem to take it off ^_^

Oh, well, I woudn't take it off either Ubi.

Your Snowflake turned out great Ubi, wear it well!

Orange Hand for me tomorrow

Thanks TMG, with Ubi's Snowflake and your 1655 in the wrist check today I feel like a poor kid drolling on friends toys now :wounded1:

168000 for today though. (By the way, there is a great one for sale here: http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=77512 )

Rolex16800_800_04B.jpg

Rolex16800_800_01.jpg

Thanks TMG, with Ubi's Snowflake and your 1655 in the wrist check today I feel like a poor kid drolling on friends toys now :wounded1:

168000 for today though. (By the way, there is a great one for sale here: http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=77512 )

Stephane, you're right you poor kid! Send all those vintage toy Subs you have to me so I can spare them the wet drool.... :D:p

Behind on the picture taking, but as I look down at my wrist I see a 2892 based FM Conquistador with gen silver dial that was relumed by The Zigmeister, custom painted hands also lumed by The Zigmeister, on a black Hirsch Genesis II gator strap.... The dressiest piece in my collection at the moment.