When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Silix offerings

andreww

If this ORIS is the same quality than my previously bought Carlos Coste I would say...No, thanks....that was the badest rep I ever owned in the last 3 years....with tons of flaws and things you can not accept.

The ORIS in 47mm is not really looking that big due to the case construction....looking directly on the watch (face up) it is more 44mm.

Theo

I would love an Oris.. but there (from what i read) been a lot of problems with this rep.. some dealers have taken them off their catalogues.. is this somewhat true ??

Josh has remove the Carlos Coste and the TT3.

Shame. I saw the TT3 in Goldsmith's and for me it was the outstanding watch in the shop. I guess they must be coming out of one factory and have all got QC problems

I sent them an email recently... was going to buy insert for my SMP. It took them 6 days to reply it. Then I sent another reply, requesting payment information... and it took 4-5 days.

I will never deal with them again. There are enough alternatives.

Well, dealing with them is not for those who are used to get quick answers....and answers to the questions that must be :p

My dialogue concerning the poor OCC took 2 months.....all their answers come delayed (3-5 days) to the question posted....I sent my OCC back for repair or a complete swap.....they did a repair and sent a pic of the repaired watch (the tube and crown thread were stripped, both lugscrews stripped, dust and dirt under the crystal and on the dial, bezel was not alligned and wobbling around) the only thing I could detect from that "repaired-pic" was the fact that the bezel was still mis-alligned...and I suppose it was wobbling as well :cry:

I wanted that watch for my annual holiday leave.....but they were not able to repair the watch before my leave....so we agreed a full refund! (got that refund after another wait of 6 days).

All in all .... A&J are not the best communicators, their english is not allways clear....but please don

Yeah, their prices USED to be very competitive. Now I don't see much difference.

When you email Joshua, you'll get reply in HOURS... sometimes in minutes. Even Precious Time is very quick to reply although he operates the whole thing by himself. I think 24 hours is still very much acceptable... but 5 days is not.

I bought 2 Oris watches. The TT3 and the Carlos Coste. Both have had QC issues. The CC went to The Zigmeister for a relume because the dial had big lume flaws and bezel problems. Jay from Silix was nice enough to send me a new case for it. The TT3 has been sent off to Andrew twice. Once for the crystal popping right out of the watch, and this second time was for the watch running fast 1 hour a day and then stopped. Oris reps are crap. Better off buying the gen.