When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Free Raffle ..Girls of Hawaii .....

lanikai

Ya gonna have to wait till I get home for a preview (pics)

But this is a free raffle... for the Girls of Hawaii Calendar.. 2009 I believe it's a 16 month calendar... :Jumpy::Jumpy:

They are "HOT" !!!!! my favs are November ... December.... one more that I cannot think of at the moment .. Nov. .. Dec. I see at the gym so I'm a little subjective there... :yu:

but sign up cause I will not leave this one here for long !!!!

You know the drill just post you want a chance at this.. ALL MEMBERS are eligable..... you pay for postage in a donation to the Forum !!!

I will have pics up after lunch... :drinks:

btw if anyone wants me to get a... "Men of Hawaii" calendar ... your Sh1t out of luck .. although I'm not homophobic.. I still have an ego and will not get in line for the cashier holding one of those.. :rolleyes:

let's go sign up....... first drawing will be this evening !!!!!! :1a:

Aloha~Cheeers

Lani

girlsofhawaiiraffle017mk3.jpg

girlsofhawaiiraffle002jx5.jpg

girlsofhawaiiraffle004xc1.jpg

girlsofhawaiiraffle015fe4.jpg

girlsofhawaiiraffle010nt4.jpg

Damn guy's !!!!! that was seriously under 5 seconds !!!!! :rolleyes:

these girls are from Hawaii but so many different ethnic cultures intertwined .. hard to tell what nationality they are.. but they are... FIINNNNE le Femme

Im sure there are some Asians in the group. My starting bid is $1 BILLION DOLLARS!

not to be sexist.. (but I am).. the female anatomy holds one of the most if not the most expensive,.. costly real estate in the known world.. i measures ..... ya know what I mean..

understood .. btw there are other EU members that have last years .. but they don't hang it on the wall.... ;)

My days of hiding girly pics under the mattress are long gone my friend This one belongs in the hands of someone who can display it proudly, so when guys like me come for a visit...

Really!!! Might as well just send it to me. I'm always up for some pretty wahine action!! (Freudian slip)

:drool:

I actually got 3.... run the auction tonight and I'll send you one of them...before you crash.. just put the names in a hat and pick one :D

I actually got 3.... run the auction tonight and I'll send you one of them...before you crash.. just put the names in a hat and pick one :D

How can I pass up a deal like that?

OK. About 2, maybe 2 1/2 hours from now, I'll post a message on this thread that registration is closed and draw a name from those replying in this thread.

Good luck to all!!

Mike

How can I pass up a deal like that?

OK. About 2, maybe 2 1/2 hours from now, I'll post a message on this thread that registration is closed and draw a name from those replying in this thread.

Good luck to all!!

Mike

Bump and Good luck and good nite to ALL....

thank you Mike !!