When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Time To Kill still around?

gran

Time To Kill (TTK, Neil, The true Kwisatz Haderach) still around? I have always enjoyed his posts so much :) Hes a true genius :1a:

I have been here for only a day or so and wonder if TTK is still around doing well and happy?

Regards

Gran :drinks:

he got shifted from here after some unpleasantness

he operates on repgeek now,

he does a fair bit of rwg bashing whenever he can

repgeek? poor neil :pardon: he is so entertaining and intelligent :group:

He loves to bash :p he is so cute when he is angry....and can be so cruel when furious. Only one thing is for sure.....he will be back in one form or another.

repgeek? poor neil :pardon: he is so entertaining and intelligent :group:

i think its a good place for him, no one gets his sarcasm or obscure references to scottish or british culture, so he cant unleash that much

as you say, he'll be back here for sure, he loves a good argument

i think its a good place for him, no one gets his sarcasm or obscure references to scottish or british culture, so he cant unleash that much

I like that "obscure references" :rofl:

Time To Kill (TTK, Neil, The true Kwisatz Haderach) still around? I have always enjoyed his posts so much :) Hes a true genius :1a:

I have been here for only a day or so and wonder if TTK is still around doing well and happy?

Regards

Gran :drinks:

Honestly, he was an arrogant PITA who mistook disrespect for humor. Genius my ass. It is nicer without him. Good job mods!

Good riddance to that foul and nasty wimp who threatens people when things don't go his way. I have never seen such an abhorrent

[censored] talk to people the way he did. If he had the guts to say what he has said to people face to face, he would surely not be alive.

A true coward. Banning him was one of the best decisions made by this forum in this past year. It is unfortunate that it took threats against the Admin to make it happen, but this place is much better without him.

Glad to see to you back Gran!

Nice~ ;)

Hope you stay around!

Your presence is missed..

-MM

Thanks MM, robertk, kruzer00, fakemaster, AllergyDoc and to all the rest of you as well :group: Great to be back

Obviously I understand that TTK can be difficuly and at times prone to tantrums...still he is so wonderfully entertaining I am willing to forgive him his "faults"....TTK probably has the highest IQ (save Omni) I ever met on ra eplica fora....besids I once banned Neil myself and he is sore about that to this very day :lol:

hey gran, i started a thread on this a few months back - sadly our friend TTK appeared to "go off the deep end" 1 too many times - and it got very very ugly - in a way that is totally inappropriate - even for his standards. He didn't stick to the motto - don't [censored] where you eat!

i miss him, he was a unique voice. the whole scene is so different now with super reps, in 1 way, its great to have these amazing watches - also, there is less of a chase when things are closer to "perfect" finally though the prices are really hard to swallow - its pretty clear as time goes on that most of them aren't warranted - other than they are priced to what the market will bear.

i've collected more inexpensive gens - and actually started to get into RC planes - believe it or not it can be a CHEAPER hobby

welcome back

hey gran, i started a thread on this a few months back - sadly our friend TTK appeared to "go off the deep end" 1 too many times - and it got very very ugly - in a way that is totally inappropriate - even for his standards. He didn't stick to the motto - don't [censored] where you eat!

i've collected more inexpensive gens - and actually started to get into RC planes - believe it or not it can be a CHEAPER hobby

welcome back

Thank you :)

Always wanted to try those RC planes......sounds like a great hobby and yes its hard to beleibve that its cheaper...but at least it keeps you more outdoors meeting "real" people

sounds like TTK...he is so proud :rolleyes: will [censored] but cant receive it.... 8)

Hey Gran!

I know this is OT....but good to see you back.....this place has been poorer for your abscence.

Offshore

OT is fine. Thank you for those warm words it gives a good feeling to have been missed :) you are very kind

Cheers

Gunnar :group:

Welcome back Gran!

Would really love to see that avatar in full size... or even better in lifesize on GGGs ;)

As for Neil... I like him... he's good... although he can be nasty, he's a man of his word. I miss his posts and photography :(

For all the members coming from old RWG1 Gran and Neil himself are .... assets!

No wonder Gran is wondering why TTK doesn't post again here. Many of us are members at RG as well but ... this place is different. I am not a top poster, I have a little time to post even if I would like to do it much more and more frequently. Let me say welcome back Gran!

And .... why don't we give another chance to TTK? Admin? :irvine: