When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Does Your Username Mean?

cc

Why dont we ever get any lady wrist shots then, i miss painted nails and pams!

Yeah ! What DID happen to Vicky ?? B)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Admin, what does that username of yours mean? It's pretty wild and adventurous. :D

Interesting that you should mention that, BT. You see, my name actually comes from the two latin words admastatulos which means extremely and inistatis which means cool guy ;)

When I was 9 or 10 my uncle was cleaning out his old room at my grandparent's house, and he gave me a dusty box full of paperbacks from his youth. Among the spy thrillers was an almost complete set of the adventures of Doc Savage, a pulp superhero from the '30s that I had never heard of. I must have read every one of those books three times.

I just want to comment that I dont appreciate this racist remark/user name. I have some very good Asian friends and none of them are chunky. In fact, they could all stand to gain a few pounds!

Hard to level a racist claim when Chinkie is of Asian origins himself.

Ken

Interesting that you should mention that, BT. You see, my name actually comes from the two latin words admastatulos which means extremely and inistatis which means cool guy ;)

:rofl: Yeah...We can tell by your picture how cool you are...At least you had the sense to wear eye protection when you went sh!t divin'...

...Actually, it cracks me up every time I see your avitar. It looks like poop on the face and the expression is priceless. Almost like he just pulled his head out of his A$$ and is surprised to see someone watching him. :D

Here is a dictionary definition for Hambone, and it does ring true as I can surely "Slap the hambone sumpin funky!!" Even us white guys can have a sense of rythym. :inverted:

A rhythmic knee and chest slapping motion; A dance where you make your own music by slapping your "hambone" (outer thigh) {*1} then your chest {*2} and your inner thigh (or top thigh) {*3} on the way back down to make a 3 beat rhythm.

This rhythm was popular amongs Afro-Americans during the slave times and following. It was a common popular dance/music making method. At times it accompanied instruments or dance (such as scat) such as the fiddle or whatever could be attained during the hard times of poverty {Currently nearly non-existing and a lost art of African-American culture} That ol' boy can slap the hambone som'n funky!!

They was up in the barbershop singin' and doin' the hambone

...Actually, it cracks me up every time I see your avitar. It looks like poop on the face and the expression is priceless. Almost like he just pulled his head out of his A$$ and is surprised to see someone watching him. :D

Lemme just tell you that the dirty work we do in the basement on this site, is no joy...Gotta wear goggles and sometimes, after TT has been down there, I even wear a gas mask, if you know what I'm saying ;):tease:

SZV = My initials

WJ = Walter Johnson High School (Bethesda, Maryland)

... uh... no not really, it's just a random UNIX password I was given back when I worked for GM and that I (for some stupid reason) have committed to memory. I can't remember my girlfriends birthday, but I remember a random UNIX password from 10 years ago!

Hard to level a racist claim when Chinkie is of Asian origins himself.

Ken

lol.... it is ok to have a BET channel and racist to have a WET channel................

*WET = white

just a thought always pondering my mind.....................

I just want to comment that I dont appreciate this racist remark/user name. I have some very good Asian friends and none of them are chunky. In fact, they could all stand to gain a few pounds!

file_432.jpg

yes i am both. i do have a muffin top..............

A muffin top is better than a spare tire. Just get some looser pants!

Also, I think the WET channel is another name for PBS.

andyaudi42...

lol my name is Andrew, and i drive and Audi A6 4.2 and an RS4 which is also a 4.2L V8, but before that it was an S4 which is also a 4.2L V8...

I wish gas was cheaper :(

Here in the UK, "gas" IS cheaper - it's just petrol and diesel that are so f***ing expensive !!!! :bicycle:

A longtime ago me and my friends all had nick names.

One of my friends liked Italian food , women and even started to study the Italian language.

Catsiatore ( if i write it well ) is the Italian word for hunter which is my last name in Dutch

To keep it simple they called me Cats , so it has nothing to do with the animal

Cape Diem

Cats