When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new skyland from Josh

bollobandit

Just got the black dial skyland from Josh this morning. As always super fast shipping from China to Canada in less 5 day :). My first impression....it's a very nice watch..certainly IMO worth $300. I thought the half dot lume near the date would bother me but now that I see it in my hand it's not that bad guys...I have 2 gen breitlings and I can assure you this one is 99.5%...I love it. Overall has good weight, correct date font, surprisely excellent AR and gen feel. The rubber strap is less than desirable...good thing I had a spare gen rubber strap for this occasion :D ..now for the fotos. Please note I have not been able to clean the watch...so these pictures are straight out of the box and the watch is quite dirty...please disregard any lint, dust, etc..

BTW - Josh has offered to replace this dial with the new one version and ss bracelet once available. Now that's service...fast, reliable and excellent communication!

IMG_5323.jpg

Check out the date font :eek:

IMG_5324.jpg

IMG_5329.jpg

Rep rubber strap....

IMG_5331.jpg

Compare that to the gen rubber strap on the bottom. No comparison!

IMG_5332.jpg

IMG_5367.jpg

IMG_5338.jpg

IMG_5341.jpg

IMG_5343.jpg

IMG_5346.jpg

IMG_5347.jpg

IMG_5355.jpg

IMG_5357.jpg

Has correct "60" on this one.

IMG_5363.jpg

The pearl looks great IMO :)

IMG_5364.jpg

Edited by bollobandit

IMG_5329.jpg

I just love the replica QC sticker, i just wish they would actualy replicate some QC.

Nice watch wear it well, but it looks like you need the dial from angus and the rehaute ring from this to make the perfect one!

I just love the replica QC sticker, i just wish they would actualy replicate some QC.

Nice watch wear it well, but it looks like you need the dial from angus and the rehaute ring from this to make the perfect one!

no,

the angus skyland will have the 60-80 rehaut fixed,

Great Pics... I have mine on the way from Andrew. He also promised me the updated dial and bracelet :). I however am curious if the bracelet will fit as it is from the V2... so maybe the dimensions and lug holes won't match.

Does this version have serials between the lugs like the V2?

How's the crown/ tube construction?

thanks for taking the time and Energy to get the pics up..

and Congrats on your purchase!!!!!!!

have the Blue dial arriving today and then the V-2 should be shipped out in another 2 weeks or so..

thanks again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lani

Great Pics... I have mine on the way from Andrew. He also promised me the updated dial and bracelet :). I however am curious if the bracelet will fit as it is from the V2... so maybe the dimensions and lug holes won't match.

Does this version have serials between the lugs like the V2?

How's the crown/ tube construction?

The Crown/tube is well constucted.

Thanks for posting! That is an awesome watch, despite the minute errors. I'd also like to know how well the bezel aligns (yours appears to be one click off in your pics), and how the crown/tube is constructed?

The bezel aligns at 12...I just check...when I took that pictures it was straight out of the box and it was one click off.