When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New guy from europe ;)

Hi guys!

I come from Germany and at first i want to be sorry for my quite bad english ^_^

I'm interested for a good half year in replica and genuine watches. Since last October my collection grows - month for month

My first watch was a Rolex Explorer II ETA and white dial - really nice the watch althougt the GMT-hand is not like the real one - its darker :mellow: ! But the rest is real high quality.

The second watch I purchased was a Rolex Yachtmaster BiColor(ETA). First I liked the watch a lot but now I started to dislike it cause of the gold, which doesnt fit to me.

The third one was the Porsche P6430 Flat 6 with an 7750 work. Real nice watch - nothing to criticise.

The fourth watch was a classic Rolex Submariner (ETA). The replica is the second best in my collection.

Last but not least I ordered two weeks ago an Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean with an orange brezel in 42mm including the Omega Box B) - I hope the watch is as nice as the other.

In December I'm going to buy my first genuine watch - A Breitling SuperOcean Heritage in 46 or 38mm.

My other interests are playing Golf, playing Tennis, my Cars and many more

So long - stay tuned and have a nice weekend!

imgp1831tfz.jpg

imgp18349ti.jpg

imgp1832h52.jpg

imgp18338kc.jpg

greetings

geestyleed

Edited by geestyleed