When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Authentic Watches

Jaymoi

You can't typically find "dirt cheap" PAMs, but I would start with the Bay and buy from only the most reputable dealers. There are many that sale tons of watches on the Bay and are very safe to buy from. You might also want to check local pawn shops.

Where are you located?

It's hard to get luxury watches for "dirt cheap" unless you know someone who is desperate for cash. Such people do sell on ebay but most who say they are, are probably just looking for suckers to scam.

For new watches, the discounts tend to be the same at places like ashford, jomashop and overstock -- at best around 40% for Omegas and Tags, 25% for Breitlings, marginal (maybe 5-10%) for Rolexes and Panerais. That seems fair to me but may not be "dirt cheap" to you. There are sellers of used watches like art of time and watchseller, although the prices there don't really impress me.

Timezone and paneristi private sellers tend to have good prices and are less likely to be crooked than random people on ebay.

Located in London.

Wait wait i don't understand. There HAS to be a place to get dirt cheap watches. Otherwise where do all the guys at Paneristi get their watches!? I want to find the places where they get their watches from!

EVeryone knows that the mark-up on watches is huge, so it does make sense that there would be plces to get them relatively cheap, otherwise you wouldnt have anyone selling on Paneristi or e-Bay.

If the guys on Paneristi can get them and then sell them on for a PROFIT then so can i!

When i find the places don't worry i'll take care of all of you Panerai lovers!

Wish me luck i started my search last night, was researching for about 5 hours last night until 5am in the morning. TUT TUT Naughty moi! :p

Jaymoi

If the guys on Paneristi can get them and then sell them on for a PROFIT then so can i!

When i find the places don't worry i'll take care of all of you Panerai lovers!

Wish me luck i started my search last night, was researching for about 5 hours last night until 5am in the morning. TUT TUT Naughty moi! :p

Jaymoi

I'll be holding my breath waiting for you to find the secret stash of $1500 NIB Pams for all of us.

Seriously, why is this the forum to be asking where to get GEN watches for "dirt" cheap? What, you think we're all a bunch of pawn-shop fences or something?

Haha! With an attitude like that you should stop holding your breath, as if i ever do find $1500 auth Panerais you are now not getting one! :bleh:

The way i see it is that this site doesn't just cater for people who like replica watches, its for watch lovers in general. I know i have gen and rep watches. I was just looking for a couple of leads, there is no harm in asking my friend, "if you don't ask you don't get"!

So stop your whinging :bleh:

Oh and by referring to yourself as "we" you are generalising for all of the RWG peeps. I am sure there are some people who will be generally interested in what i find, if i find anything at all. So dont generalise Kanerich!

Jaymoi

The Bay is usually the best place for anything cheap but it is filled with fraud and risk.

The problem wth your theory about cheap PAMs is there is such a strong market for them, that there really isn't a need to substantially discount them to sell them. Each AD probably doesn't strugle to sell their allotment.

The group I work for has a couple of contacts that we can buy most any watch at discount. I'll see what our deal is for PAMs.

Man researching hurts!

Ok i have found out two things today:

The first is that there are craploads of people selling pams.

The second is is that they are good hagglers!

More later.

Also watchwatcher of course i am sourcing all brands of watches aswell.

If i find anything i'll pass it on your way. Im going to use these "sick days" away from work to research like mad.

Robertrinaustin i'd really appreciate it if you can look into your prices for me. Please PM me whenever is good for you!

BTW just to let you all know there Hermes bags i was selling before went down a treat! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Jaymoi

jay,

btw, i am actually looking for the same shop you are, just different brand. looking for NIB Oris Master Diver Regulator. while this is not in quite the same price class as a pam, please advise if you find some good dealers...

:p

Watchwatcher.. I'm looking for a dirtcheap Oris, too.. I want an XXL Worldtimer. My local AD sold off their Oris stock at half price... but of course, I arrived too late - the Worldtimer had been sold. So if you find a low-cost source, please let me know.

Haha! With an attitude like that you should stop holding your breath, as if i ever do find $1500 auth Panerais you are now not getting one! :bleh:

You're breaking my heart, Don Quixote. I wouldn't rely on you to find me snow in Alaska. And you assumptions about what people think are no different from mine, just assumptions.

Watchwatcher.. I'm looking for a dirtcheap Oris, too.. I want an XXL Worldtimer. My local AD sold off their Oris stock at half price... but of course, I arrived too late - the Worldtimer had been sold. So if you find a low-cost source, please let me know.

hfc: you're probably familiar with 'preppyboy', but here's a link to an xxl he has for sale. let me know how his pricing compares. he's also on ebay, and i would say his prices are a little lower than standard discount sites, but not at 'liquidation' level, which is what i'm looking for.

http://www.chronosfinetime.com/inside.php?...021&pageno=