When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Paneritis ultimus.. a new skin disease

V

I do worry sometimes about the purity of the metal used in reps. I mean, we really have no idea what is mixed in with this stuff or what its origins are. Now, keep in mind I'm a totally paranoid person but I've even thought of taking my reps in to test for radioactivity, I mean who knows what types of quality control is involved in these cases? Of course, I thought that was a pretty crazy idea, but ended up finding a few stories of various metals that were discovered to be radioactive, in one case a watch bracelet with radioactive pins that was discovered on a trip to a nuclear power plant (Probably BS). Yes, it is a pretty crazy thing to worry about,,,I know

Holy [censored]! I was seriously planning on posting my watch tan line and permanent scar on my hand from Panerai CGs. The spot is completely insensitive to touch and is shaped exactly like a crown guard. Anybody else have this?

I have this but I had it from before my PAMs... I wear my watches low on my wrist, so I've always had a permanent mark from the crowns

I do worry sometimes about the purity of the metal used in reps. I mean, we really have no idea what is mixed in with this stuff or what its origins are. Now, keep in mind I'm a totally paranoid person but I've even thought of taking my reps in to test for radioactivity, I mean who knows what types of quality control is involved in these cases? Of course, I thought that was a pretty crazy idea, but ended up finding a few stories of various metals that were discovered to be radioactive, in one case a watch bracelet with radioactive pins that was discovered on a trip to a nuclear power plant (Probably BS). Yes, it is a pretty crazy thing to worry about,,,I know

80461-30456.jpg

indeed...

Don't worry that much Chris. For me the rubber strap was rubbing against the skin and took it off. No radioactive activity involved for sure :victory:

To me it looks like contact dermatitiis, because of the blistering and how localized it appears.

You may be having a (GASP!) allergic reaction to you Pam.

You poor guy.

From wearing too many PAMS... Bigger and heavier...

CURE? Put the watch to the other wrist :bleh:

BTW that happened with a couple of hours costantly wearing the 'Anchor 187' :p

Oh the irony :black_eye::bounce::g::group: