When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM187 1000M Submersible

Quarks

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exper: Hope the pics are good enough for comparison... :) Arktos feels small when compared to 187. Heck, every watch feels small compared to the 187. But I'm sure when you get yours in a few week's time, you'll love it to bits.

If Ken were to come up with the new Slytech 202, and the 194 of the same quality as the 187, I'll make the purchase quicker than you can say 'Nakagawa'... :lol:

@ Quarks...dont tell me that you have a perfect big pilot too...as i see on your avatar...

Yes, a BP is on its way. Can't wait!! Not as exactly perfect but close to perfect (OEM dial)... the one on my avatar is a gen.

Will post pic when it arrives. :)

Edited by Quarks

Two more days and I am home. :D Great pics. :thumbsupsmileyanim: My new avatar (if I ever figure out how to make one will be the "beasts" - 187 and Perfect Fiddy. :D And just wait for the 194. ;) You know it will come.

You know I am just as excited about you getting your 187! :lol::thumbsupsmileyanim:

exper: Hope the pics are good enough for comparison... :) Arktos feels small when compared to 187. Heck, every watch feels small compared to the 187. But I'm sure when you get yours in a few week's time, you'll love it to bits.

If Ken were to come up with the new Slytech 202, and the 194 of the same quality as the 187, I'll make the purchase quicker than you can say 'Nakagawa'... :lol:

Yeap they are great thanks for that Quarks (& sensei), the Arktos looks like the ladies version compared to the 187 :thumbsupsmileyanim: Are the straps 26mm ? Might as well start looking now I guess :whistling::D

Edited by exper

Nice surprise on my return from the Carribean.:thumbsupsmileyanim:

17335-3025.jpg

17335-3026.jpg

17335-3027.jpg

This is how big it is. :victory: This is from Ken. Still waiting to hear from the Shanghai dealer though.Going through the usual 7750 break in though. Chrono subdials are now getting closer to spot on 12 o'clock on reset. Datewheel still has to "settle in" too. Same issues I had on the old school Asian 7750 Daylight. I also will guess that this one moves to inferior case/crystal when the price goes down. The case and extra thick AR coated crystal is pretty damn extraordinary though. :) Oh, yeah, I have #11.

Oh great, just what I needed.

Y'know, I think life was easier before I found PAMs...

I'm a pretty disciplined collector (which I've posted about ad-nauseam, so I won't get into THAT again) who until recently hadn't really cared for PAMs. Then I ordered the 7753 Daylight. I figured, "Hey, I'll get this one, and that'll be just enough to round out my collection; a single PAM as a 'nod' to the PAM fanatics". Then came the Arktos. Then the 199 Regatta. Then the Fiddy. And that was all last week ALONE. Now this. It just won't stop.

Why won't it stop?