When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM187 1000M Submersible

Quarks

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure to be honest. It is not casted, I am def sure of that.

Or simply email Ken: i_watch_com@yahoo.co.jp

He could provide some insights on this.... and maybe more. :)

Yes, this watch is beast. I might do a comparison shot with the Arktos sometime.

I am not sure to be honest. It is not casted, I am def sure of that.

Or simply email Ken: i_watch_com@yahoo.co.jp

He could provide some insights on this.... and maybe more. :)

Yes, this watch is beast. I might do a comparison shot with the Arktos sometime.

LOL.. the Arktos is only a puny 44mm... :yawn:

You mean kcabesac don't you? :lol: Here are the pics from Ken's site where Quarks bought the watch:

http://www.etaworldgoods.com/panerai1.htm

As Quarks mentioned elsewhere, Ken is acting as one (or the) international rep of Watchonpo so stay tuned to his site. His prices are high but the product is good. He is relatively new and just gearing up so he will be adding stuff. He currently has limited selection but is very courteous. He does not take pp though. But in fairness, it has been quite a while since Watchonpo inventory was available using pp.

You mean kcabesac don't you? :lol: Here are the pics from Ken's site where Quarks bought the watch:

http://www.etaworldgoods.com/panerai1.htm

As Quarks mentioned elsewhere, Ken is acting as one (or the) international rep of Watchonpo so stay tuned to his site. His prices are high but the product is good. He is relatively new and just gearing up so he will be adding stuff. He currently has limited selection but is very courteous. He does not take pp though. But in fairness, it has been quite a while since Watchonpo inventory was available using pp.

Thanx for the info dude... well, hope his other stuff are great too... :yu:

Btw, i may have missed out, but have you gotten your 187 yet, buddy? :huh:

Nope. But now I know that by hook or by crook I will be getting one. If I happen to end up with two (doubtful), I will sell one. :) And yes, if that happens I will offer it here. But at this point I have no idea. :Jumpy:

Offer it to me 1st dude...kekeke... :yeah:

Anyway, hope you'll get yours really soon... that BEAST is a beauty... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Oh btw Quarks, any caseback shots...? would love to view 'em...

I'm only guessing but I would have thought the markers are located with lugs and drillings and fixed from the inside of the bezel.

Anyone who has had their markers come off the Arktos (I know one person has) - do they have locating pins on the underside of them even though they are just glued on?