When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Begining of the week wrist check

Stephane

Not sure what it is, but I love this picture. Maybe it is the reflections coming off the CGs & cyclops, but very well done. :good:

Thanks and let me bring you up to speed.... It's actually a fairly poorly done shot on my part with those [accidental] reflections... It was taken outdoors with florescent lighting diffuser material to cut down on the sun light. The CG reflection is a plant in my backyard, and the cyclops reflection is a book end that the diffuser is clamped to in order to make it stand upright. The background is a Kodak gray card and the black substrate is a shirt! LOL

I could have PSed the reflections out, but never got around to it. Just some quick curves, levels and sharpening.

Thanks, DL. I just installed my gen T-125 on it the other day; I had been going back and forth as to whether I wanted to open the little paper envelope or keep it sealed. This is a common occurence for me- I always struggle with the idea of using perfectly good NOS gen parts for projects until I rationalize the point that my projects are the sole reason why I bought the damn parts to begin with :)

IMG_4100.jpg

IMG_4108.jpg

l1010240tr5.jpg

@Euno......Could you tell me where you got the black rubber sorround for your Mil DogTag? I'm an older vet

and I have the old one without that rubber....and it makes a lot of noise everytime I wear it. I have it over a

newer dogtag!

Thanks,

Hike

@Euno......Could you tell me where you got the black rubber sorround for your Mil DogTag? I'm an older vet

and I have the old one without that rubber....and it makes a lot of noise everytime I wear it. I have it over a

newer dogtag!

Thanks,

Hike

I got an extra set that you can have... PM sent.

Cheers :D

today I'm wearing an old neglected one... Tissot prs516... I know I know, not a million dollar bling bling rep... but it does the trick... today in its original SS bracelet, got a black Hirsch Rally on a butterfly deployant for other circumstances but as I'm a little lazy, the strap has been kept in the watch box.

PRS 516 chrono:

post-850-1217360305_thumb.jpg

Will go rep during the week.

Cheers!