When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tribal

If that's a gen than i could use the case of a tudor no date submariner... i think i can get hold of one from MBW. And i still have a gen 5513 glossy dial... Hmmmmm... sounds interesting :)

By the way Drik... awesome work!! That dial is so incredibly cool B)

If that's a gen than i could use the case of a tudor no date submariner... i think i can get hold of one from MBW. And i still have a gen 5513 glossy dial... Hmmmmm... sounds interesting :)

By the way Drik... awesome work!! That dial is so incredibly cool B)

Thanks mate,

I still wait for a answer for a Tudor one from MBW....

We have a nice project in the pipeline ;)

• 1 month later...

The CGs were imho perfected by previous owner Justasgood so tribal and me decided to leave them as they were we did change the crown do, install a tropic 19, new mvt holder, change and vitagize the dial, lume the hands and markers gen bezel insert with tritium pearl etc ;)

IMGP5018.jpg

... more pics to come when i meet T end of next week and pickup this piece personally form da man :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Laz

Too bad about the cam, that is the only Tudor I like & would love to see more of it. Did you build it or is it 1 of Phong's?

i think its an Vietnam case - has the nice engravings - high crown position - gen like construction and slow beat, non hacking ETA like the gen.

and the typical lug-hole position ala Phong.

its still in the work - the only flaw that i could spot in real life is the dial printing - has SWISS T<25 instead of T SWISS T ... maybe i try to repaint it.

got it real cheap - its a nice project - so far gen parts fit without problems .

Frank