When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bond SMP from King

whitestripes

I can't believe no one's mentioned my new favourite Seamaster which is begging to be repped:

bond014nu2.th.jpg

No, it's NOT the Bond LE. Take a closer look.

Put simply, there are so many of the Seamaster range that could use a 1:1 case, it must make sense to make it

Hi bigpops,

That's the new red Seamaster. I suspect that's the one model which some people have heard "whispers" about. Apparently there's a rep in the WORKS. So you might be lucky.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

J Bond that is a fine rep. You should wear it with pride.

I have a couple of cases with acceptable crown guards that I am going to inquire about a service to micro weld the He Valve holes. Then I plan to redrill and mill a new hole for a gen valve, in it's proper lacation of course. :)

J Bond that is a fine rep. You should wear it with pride.

I have a couple of cases with acceptable crown guards that I am going to inquire about a service to micro weld the He Valve holes. Then I plan to redrill and mill a new hole for a gen valve, in it's proper lacation of course. :)

Wow good luck

Could you please send pics of your nice cases?

That interesting!

I'm just waiting until the factories come out with a new and improved "red" Bond Seamaster. Of course, it might be a waste of time and they might look like [censored], but then again it might be in the current fad of super reps and be outstanding. The dealers know about the interest, and they will sell like hotcakes. No need to bother with flawed reps when we know for a fact that a new version will come out, that will potentially fix them. If not, I can always get the current ones...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reminder, f5mando!

I'm "negotiating" a financial settlement with my ex right now. When it's finally sorted out I might treat myself to a gen blue SMP Bond as a reward.

Lost a bad woman, gained an excellent Omega... sounds like a good swap.

[/quote]

Better than a good swap for several reasons, which include (but are not limited to) the following: (feel free to add to this- it could be interesting)!

1. It will never sag in parts (so it will always look good on your arm),

2. It will never:

3. Leave you,

4. Spend your money,

5. Sleep with your best friend (or anyone else without your consent),

6. If serviced regularly, will last you forever.

*The 2531 will always be a more collectible item than its successor, the 2220 IMHO.*