When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Updated SA pictures out..!

elisiX

Shame they got the white dial so wrong. Well at least it appears that way in these particular pictures.

The dial color is like that of the genuine SOSF - the SA should be white, not off white/cream.

http://www.pc-80108.com/0015-p-4886.html

1.jpg

3.jpg

Look at the lume markers.. they are a much brighter white compared to the dial. :(

Black looks almost as good as my Franken (dial+bezel) SA though!.

Could be just technically bad picture. Red saturation is very common in the photos of white dial watches... it's usually noise/saturation from the photographer's hand.

Or then it can just be "reddish" AR, which is common on gen Breitlings as well. I'm not saying this IS the case, just something to consider...

Could be just technically bad picture. Red saturation is very common in the photos of white dial watches... it's usually noise/saturation from the photographer's hand.

That is very likely. Take a look at the SS bracelet and case....it also has a reddish tinge to it too....consistent with the white dial.

Wow I havn't received my SKyland yet, and I already want the SA :blink:

Any takers on a never used Black SKyland in CONus :p

I just got my Skyland and I love it! Have you tried on the SA? I made 3 trips to AD's trying on the Skyland vs the SA before deciding on the Skyland. I have about 7" wrists and I can wear my Pam 111H nicely. But the SA just seemed a tiny bit too big for me. It was a close call, but I am definitely happy with my new Skyland!

I just got my Skyland and I love it! Have you tried on the SA? I made 3 trips to AD's trying on the Skyland vs the SA before deciding on the Skyland. I have about 7" wrists and I can wear my Pam 111H nicely. But the SA just seemed a tiny bit too big for me. It was a close call, but I am definitely happy with my new Skyland!

I failed at either trying on either the SKyland or the SA prior to ordering. But I do own the SFSO and more or less I realize the Skyland is a tad bigger.

The SA on the other hand is BIGGER and like the rest of the bunch the white dial makes me giggle like a school girl... :p