When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newbie question on dealer

Replicahause.com, I'll give you a comment on them but as a Mod I really shouldn"t use that kind of language.

Scammers give them a wide berth and stick to the dealers on this and the other rep forums.

Ken

I am not a Mod...so I can say what I want?

you have found the right place for reps...when i first came to this place (RWG I) i couldn't belive what i've found...heaven!...stay here and spend some time reading...choose your dealer and then choose your rep...there are plenty of excellent dealers...

stay and learn..cause here is plenty of useful info...

happy hunting...

This place (RWG) is the correct house with the correct attitude... out of here you won't find of better but you will be alone.

The hunting in loneliness is not stimulating... share with us!!!

This watch

81531-30280.jpg

for $199 ?

Edited by MAHLER

I am not a Mod...so I can say what I want?

you have found the right place for reps...when i first came to this place (RWG I) i couldn't belive what i've found...heaven!...stay here and spend some time reading...choose your dealer and then choose your rep...there are plenty of excellent dealers...

stay and learn..cause here is plenty of useful info...

happy hunting...

Thanks for all the quick responses.

I allready spent quite some time now reading RWG tips, guides and mouth-watering on several reps on the RWG related dealer sites. So I will follow your advices and stick to the paved paths of RWG!

(I think I will treat myself and the Ms. on short notice on our first reps: an Omega SM GMT 2836 and a Constellation 2-tone.)

Timepiece.

I was just about to scream SCAM ALERT!, then I saw you seem a honest hunter.

Welcome, you are going to find quite a bit to read and enjoy!

Thanks for all the quick responses.

I allready spent quite some time now reading RWG tips, guides and mouth-watering on several reps on the RWG related dealer sites. So I will follow your advices and stick to the paved paths of RWG!

(I think I will treat myself and the Ms. on short notice on our first reps: an Omega SM GMT 2836 and a Constellation 2-tone.)

Timepiece.

Hey timepiece If you wanna talk about reps more often in Nederlands let me know from amsterdam here.

meanwhile have fun around here and do alot of reading it helps :D

Niels

Good thing you found this place. I started looking at replicas and found another site...Global replicas.com or something like that. I checked around and finally found this site. I have been looking and reading and have learned much. thank goodness I didn't fall for the the scams of "Class A Swiss replica" and the like..thanks RWG!! :D