When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

hello all !

marcl

Hello everybody.

This is my first real post, so here goes.

Just wanted to say how impressive this place is, so much info!

I would also like to say that i had no idea that replica watches could be so good. I used to think of them as poor copies, only just managing, in most cases to look like the original. Or more often than not, looking like 2 watches after they had been put into that machine that Jeff Goldblum stepped into (you know the film).

I guess there is a difference between fakes and replicas.

So now i am looking for a watch and have been for about 2 weeks, i think. I do have 3 gens all Omegas, but have allways fancied a sub. The only problem for me has been that when trying one on (a gen) i have been very impressed with the look but not the weight and build of the watch (compared to my seamaster pro). Now i don't mean to offend anyone but thats just the way ive felt. However, now as if by magic ,i can have one and not be too unhappy about the feel of it! Jobs a gooden!

looks like a noobmariner for me!

kind regards. Marc.

Thanks all!

Yep seen that euromariner v2 spoke to Chris about it at eurotimez, but its a bit more than i wanted to spend on my first. Fab rep though really nice! and i would also have to have it without the rolexrolexrolex. Bit lame that.

I'm hopefully going to order the LV green version, didn't think much of it at first, but then it was

Welcome Marc.

Cant go wrong with the Euro/noob mariners. Great beginners watch. My only complaint is the asian 2813 mvmts in them. I don't fancy them very much. You will notice the second hand sweeps choppier then a gen. If I had to do it again, I would contact Eurotimez and just get a plain beginnermariner and ask Chris to swap in the upgraded DG movement for an extra $30 or so. This is not the euromariner, just a begin mariner with a much better movement. Let us know what you decide, and post some pics of that LV sub when you get it, yes?

See you around the boards

thanks p4gtr.

Chris does the euro mariner with a better movement (dg 4813) for $25 extra, says i must fit myself, but i cant do that so i may ask him if he will do it for me. Not sure he will though.

do you have a euromariner or a noobmariner?

kind regards. marc.

Edited by marcl