When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Concord Price Drop!

Fidestro

I'm assuming its the "lite" version with low beat asian?

It is with the low beat asian that is why they droped the price,plus i think that the ruber on this is of less quality.

have you read Angus description of the watc that is FS at 398$

It's for a high beat 28.8k and it's the rep of the C1 made by the HBB (best version) maker...

from the description of the watch this is the best C1 version currently on the market...

Do the Chinese think we are stupid? price drop of 200 due to bad copies.hahaha

I still don't get what A wanted to say with this e-mail... :huh:

because if it was so...with all the crappy HBB's that are out there...and this being the same factory which produces the best HBB...the price of those (best versions) should be 137.34$

and the funny thing is that, even if J&A have this info (they have to know it)...they are still keeping the high price on this specific model

Edited by dadog13

That's so generous of the C1 factory to protect us from those "bad" rep makers. Altruism at its finest.

C'mon!! The reality is they have a [censored]-load of C1 reps that they can't sell because they are over-priced. Simple supply and demand economics

Yep, this is probably the case and one that makes the most sense. The alternative is to believe what the dealers tell us. :rolleyes:

Stop buying those damn HBBs & see how their prices dive!

This is also something I think we should try doing. I bet if we could say not buy a single HBB, or any watch from our dealers for that matter, for a few months they'd come calling, but that's just my opinion. We need to unioinize.

this is what I got in the e-mail from the PureTime shop :

Dear All,

The maker of Concord C1 has just changed the price due to too much bad copies on the market.

from US$548 to US$358

Wow, so they can drop the price $190 to compete... Sounds like they have been marking reps up way high. Supply, meet demand...