When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Urgent - T crowns... please read - Urgent

t

Ok guys

this first RWG project has a mistake...

we have many intelligent guys here... but none can counting to 48 or 60 :bangin:

***** told as first that the teeths of the genuine crowns are 60... and all others told the same. BUT WHY NONE HAVE COUNT IT??? I have no genuine crown and made the same mistake to belive it :mellow:

the teeths should be 48 <_<

so we need to produce new crowns

i have produce 750 crowns... 50 are sold and 700 are left.

I have call the factory and they don

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

really?

i am confused... i have a gen crown from rmcsherry and it is only 48-50 teeths???

I counted the teeth on my genuine 112H and they are indeed 48. I used a permanent marker in one teeth and then used a pencil to move the crown around.. that way i counted them numerous times and they are always 48 :rolleyes:

Do different models / ages use different crowns? I've just looked at a 000, and it certainly appears to have 12 teeth making up 1/4 of the crown (i.e. 48 teeth).

I feel really ashamed, I checked every functional dimension of the crown 3-4 times but never counted the teeth (though I had a gen one in my drawer) as it seemed that everybody was the opinion that the gens had 60 and the old Ti ones that came with the 036 had a wrong number of 48 teeth.

Now that Tourby told me about an hour ago that something was wrong. I started counting. Damned! It

they are more as 48?????

are genuine crowns available in 48 and 60???

I have a crown from rmcsherry and it is only 48??? so i thought all gen crowns are with 48???

I can only say that my gen 112 crown has 48 as well.

we need the statement from Kruzer.... he was the first told 60 teeths... and he has many genuine crowns... so he should know it

probably it exists gen crowns with 48 and 60 teeths from different serial and different ages

we need the statement from Kruzer.... he was the first told 60 teeths... and he has many genuine crowns... so he should know it

probably it exists gen crowns with 48 and 60 teeths from different serial and different ages

Stormtroopers fotos seems like 56 - 60?!? What the... Is it a gen crown? And from which model? Manual? Auto?

I am really confused! My manual crown (gen from the turkish guy) shows 48, but this one?

Edited by Fish

I have a genuine 005G (SS) and a gen 116F (Ti) as well as a crown supplied directly from Panerai for an F series 111 - it's now on my franken preA1. I will count these when I get home this evening but I think that they are 48 teeth. I also have 4 auto and 1 manual Ti crown from Kruzer so I have plenty of examples.

Will post later and confirm.

I have counted them on the older autos in the past and always ended up well north of 48 teeth. The 60 was also what I had been told by more than one collector. Before you do anything T let's take a couple of days and figure it out. I am headed out for several hours but if someone gives me a good methodology I have at least one or two autos with me. Everything else is at home and I am away until Tuesday morning. If you can be patient I can check a number of different crowns on the various watches. If you asked me to guess I suspect it may depend on the year and the model. But I won't know until I am back home on Tuesday where I have gen crowns from A/B/E/F and H series.