When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New DWs Production.

lello

Hi friends,

I would have preferred this time, to collect advanced payments, as in the past, several people whom made the preorder, didn't purchase the DW, once ready.

But this would mean wasting several days, to make sure all members were aware of the new production.

So what I'm going to do, is ordering the DWs of which I received pre orders (purchase intention), during the last couple of months.

Below, I posted the list of members who did the pre order.

It might happen that some of you who made the pre order, won't find himself in the list, this could happen because I'm considering only recent orders.

Also it is possible that I have somehow missed a few orders, or that I include a few who already buy it, in this case, please advise me asap.

Members in the list who changed their mind and are not going to buy the DW, please ADVISE ME RIGHT AWAY.

The others in the list, who are intentioned to make the purchase, DON'T NEED to PM me, otherwise my message box will be soon full.

Only new orders and cancellations please PM me.

A few people, didn't specify the exact type of model, so please do it, if you will see the ? besides your order.

These new runs, should be ready at the end of this month.

DWs type are:

Pam: 7750 date @ 3 and @ 4/5 (white and black bkg)

2893/2836 and 2892

7753 (black and white bkg)

Breitling: 7750 black numerals on white bkg, for different models, such as Evo, BCE etc...

IWC Ingy: both, 2824 and 2836.

It is also possible to get the standard ETA DWs, already printed by ETA.

Payments can be done any time, but you can also wait after I will communicate DWs are ready.

It might happen that the DWs I'm going to produce now, won't be enough for all future orders and so, there might be the need of a second run, which would be ready not before mid Oct.

Of course, I will be obligated to give the priority, to members who paid already.

One more thing:

Please remember when you will PP, to include your NICK in the subject and also the type of DW.

Here is the list of preorders I'm considering at the moment:

PAM 7750:

LegendofSpeed 1 x 7750 @(3)

jds 1 x 7750 blk @(4)

Kool_Watch 1 x @4

beano2004 1 x @ 3

medphreak 1 x @3

Jonathan 1 x @3

Fido 1 x @4

bklm1234 1 x @3 blk

porsche356a 1 x @?

veja74 1 x blk @ 3

SLAI 1 x @3

magstr 1 x @3

statos 2 x @ 4 (avuto uno)

82KUBA 1 x @ 3

a german in denm... 1 x @ 4

Zypher 1 x @ 3

kye_lin 1 x @3

swissaddict 1 x @ 3

shura110 1 x ?

Tourbi 2 x @3

sander 2 x @ 3

ReMo 1 x @ 3

TheLightRoom 4 x ?

fresh 1 x @ 3

veyron 1 x @ 3

kye_lin 3 x @ 3

mwee 1 x @3

stevie7s 1 x 7750 blk @ 3 (PAID)

--------------

Pam 2893/2836:

jleraflo 1 x 2836

Pam1a 1 x 2893

medphreak 1 x 2836

bklm1234 1 x 2836

Kollektor 1 x 2893

Kruzer 2x 2893

Pam 7753:

Porsche356a 1 x ?

DuDro 1 x wht

vlaletom 1 x blk

boston21 2 x white (1 paid?)

beano2004 1 x white

centrino 1 x white

dave_nyc 1 x 7753 white + 1 x 7753 blk

jaykeem 1 x 7753 black

Frog 1 x wht 7753

Gil calzon 1 x wht

Breitling:

mtb1979 1 x

bwhitesox 2 x

epetku 1 x

rocky78 1 x

r2d4 1 x

szumi 1 x

sconehead 1 x

rocket754 1 x

dluddy 1 x

120min 1 x

zinberg 2 x

windyzz 1 x

Odinizm 1 x

red 1 x

Jawo 1 x BCE

Concepta 1 x BCE

bluerex 1 x BCE

MrC 1 x BCE

Javelin 1 x navy

docblackrock 1 x

chieftang 1 x BCE

Here we go.

Who is up there for my error, please advise asap.

Who is not there and should be there, please advise asap.

Thanks very much. :)

Hi Guys :)

I was trying to update the list, with some of you added and some taken out, but it seams it is not possible anymore to edit the posts...

So I will re publish the list further on, when we will be closer to the DW printing.

For specific questions, please PM me, rather than post a reply here.

Replies here are good for those who ask to be removed from the lists.

Thank you.

Hi Guys,

just an update, which unfortunately it is something nice:

This morning I was called be my spare parts supplier and they informed me that the blank DWs I ordered to make these new run, were ready to be shipped from ETA.

But they wanted to make sure I still wanted to order all of them, because ETA increased all DWs prices.

For the 2893/2836 and 2892/2824, the problem it's very little and I can afford it and don't need to rise the price.

But for the 7750 and 7753, I'm obligeted to increase the price, at least of a part of this price addition I have to pay.

7750, that are the most used DWs, will have a three Euros increase for you, so I hope it is still an affordable cost.

The problem is for the 7753, because ETA incredibly increased its price of 2,5 times!

7753 was already the most expensive DW, because ETA don't sell it blank, but only already printed with standard ETA font.

So the price of these DWs, will be seven Euros more expensive for you guys and at the end of the day, I won't earn anything on those.

If some of you sometimes have access to ETA price lists, you can verify what I'm saying it is true.

Another information they gave me, it is also quite not nice, because they told me that also for 7750, ETA took out from spare list, the blank version, although they are now selling what I have in stock.

This mean that soon, also 7750 DWs will be only available with standard print, which mean that they will cost to me at least 5 - 7 Euros more than now.

I decided to confirm the whole order I made, so I hope that members waiting for the 7753, will be still willing to buy it, even if it will cost