When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Price Revision on WM9 Sub

liquid-air888

I noticed the price revision of ETA WM9 subs making it ultimately $100 less than the ETA Euromariner.

Having read about WM9 in this forum quite a number of times, but to have really only discovered it only 10 days ago,

I wonder if this price revision was done recently; or has the WM9 always been offered at this price? After reading some members' comments in the past about how expensive the WM9 sub was, I'd have to believe this price revision was done only recently.

The new price should now make the WM9 obtainable by more people who are into this REALLY GREAT hobby!!

Buy the Supreme Edition Sub from Precioustime, it is a Wm9 based watch with very smooth engraving on the rehaut(rolexrolexrolex) and a much better price. ;) I have one and it is superb and very much better than the Euromariner which has a different case to this one and not the same case as the WM9 having had one in my hands yesterday to compare.

Sorry no pics at the moment but will try and post some this week. PT's pics a re exactly what you will get though. B)

Buy the Supreme Edition Sub from Precioustime, it is a Wm9 based watch with very smooth engraving on the rehaut(rolexrolexrolex) and a much better price. ;) I have one and it is superb and very much better than the Euromariner which has a different case to this one and not the same case as the WM9 having had one in my hands yesterday to compare.

Sorry no pics at the moment but will try and post some this week. PT's pics a re exactly what you will get though. B)

Watcher. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll certainly have a look at it. No wokky or conical rehaut on this watch? How's the print on the dial?

Can't wait to see your pics.

They should lower the price of the WM9 because it a different watch as the Euromariner.

The WM9 doesn't come with a Noob dail and DW . It has the solid midlinks and according to Tribals review of Stephanes WM9 the ETA is a copied ETA.

So price drop for the WM9 sounds logical but i don't see it happen.

I ordered the Euromariner ( without the ugly ROLEXROLEX engraving , but that's a personal tast ) and to my opinion it's still big value for money.

Carpe Diem

Cats

They should lower the price of the WM9 because it a different watch as the Euromariner.

The WM9 doesn't come with a Noob dail and DW . It has the solid midlinks and according to Tribals review of Stephanes WM9 the ETA is a copied ETA.

So price drop for the WM9 sounds logical but i don't see it happen.

I ordered the Euromariner ( without the ugly ROLEXROLEX engraving , but that's a personal tast ) and to my opinion it's still big value for money.

Carpe Diem

Cats

Can you post a picture when it arrives. I would like to see the watch without the engravings

...Euromariner which has a different case to this one and not the same case as the WM9 having had one in my hands yesterday to compare.

Some pics and your expert opinion on the case differences would be great for Rolex idiots like myself. I'd like to build a great LV one of these days.