When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PVD Chopard GTXL Ltd. Edition -PICS

Khurram

Well after 2 and a half weeks of waiting because of quality control issues I finally received my PVD chopard from Andrew.

Service was top notch as always and i'm glad he checked the watch before sending it as the first one had some defects.

I don't believe i've seen any of our members pics with this watch so I guess i'm the first!

These are just some crappy shots and i'll take some more tomorrow.

Needless to say this watch is GORGEOUS. The watch reeks quality and feels like a million on the wrist..

Enjoy!

watch1-5.jpg

watch2-5.jpg

watch3-5.jpg

watch4-4.jpg

Well after 2 and a half weeks of waiting because of quality control issues I finally received my PVD chopard from Andrew.

Service was top notch as always and i'm glad he checked the watch before sending it as the first one had some defects.

I don't believe i've seen any of our members pics with this watch so I guess i'm the first!

These are just some crappy shots and i'll take some more tomorrow.

Needless to say this watch is GORGEOUS. The watch reeks quality and feels like a million on the wrist..

Enjoy!

DAMN! :Jumpy:

this is seriouz stuff!

Congrats man, and make a review

Nice watch, I was thinking about getting one, but based on this pictures it has "shiny" PVD, and that definitely kills it for me. Gen has mat DLC coating and really looks "stealthy", but his glossy PVD really takes away everything for me :angry:

I hope maker of "ultimate" Chopards will make this one better ...

regards

• 5 weeks later...

Nice pics and nice watch! Mine has been with Jakub for nearly two months now and I assume I'll never see it again... :( I sent it out the day I received it, so I only got to try it on for a minute or two... I remember it felt solid, and huge. My first impression was that the shiny coating made it look like an enormous plastic Swatch though, which was a bit of a turn off at first. But within a minute it did grow on me... You certainly have to like black to like this watch. Look forward to the review.

I really like Andrew's service, and the watch looks really cool, but the caseback doesn't look like the gen's i have researched.

Watchstation is pretty reputable and has the gen caseback, but is no longer in stock.

Paul over at PAM111 says he still has it in stock, but i'm scared of the reviews i've seen.

since, then he wrote me an email saying he will do the best he can for customer service.

i'm kind of stuck...

TO PAUL OR NOT TO PAUL.

that is the question?

or should i wait out for Watchstation.

or if i'm that impatient, just go ahead and pull the trigger with Andrew?