When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone with experience with Authenticwatches.com?

dylan

Buy from them with caution, they are a more negative grey market dealer who usually deface the serials of the watched and don't have the best customer service if there is a problem with the piece you receive. I had bought an Omega from them not too long ago.

I my experience Prestigetime is the best of the lot. I always get true AD quality service from them. Serials are always in tact and all original boxes, paper and stickers are there. he watches have never been in a sales counter. I once ordered something from Authentic and the piece came VERY shop worn. I went through hell talking with people who were unknowledgeable just to swap it out. Ben at Prestige will source whatever you want even if not on the site and the owner is always in the store. Ben knows watches as well as anyone on the planet and his prices are great. If you see a lower price on the net he will match it in most cases no questions asked.

I've bought some lower-end stuff from Joma and it was all good.

I have also purchased very high-end pieces from AlanFurman.com who has an excellent, maybe the best, reputation as a grey market dealer. They sourced things that were not readily available down to the last spec. Also, they offer an excellent warranty.

I also have experience with DeMessy, but they have a tendency to tell you something is in stock when it isn't, and then send you the next closest thing they can find it. He also had the balls to charge me a $500 restocking fee when I cancelled an order before he ever shipped it.

i would be careful of that site, tell your friend to check his security...

seems like the site is distributing malware via 2 3rd party hosts.

www.timepieceperfection.com

Owner is a buddy of mine (even lets me snap pics of gens to send to dealers to rep) tell him 2manywatches sent you.