When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Offshore "Bartorelli" Scuba

dadog13

I just came across a new beauty that was released by AP...it's called Offshore "Bartorelli" Scuba and it is a LE of 50 pieces...

I still cannot understand why the rep makers haven't replicated the Offshore Scuba LE in different dial colors (Black, orange, red) ...this one is same, just a little nicer IMO and I belive there would be at least 100 pieces sold only on this forum...

short description :

Ref. 15702AU.OO.D002CA.01

Black Coated stainless case and BRONZE bezel

Limited Edition of 50

Cal. 2325

Black-coated stainless steel case, bronze bezel

Diameter: 42mm

Thickness: 12.55mm

Caseback engraved (see picture)

Water Resistent to 300m

Dial: Black with Mega Tapisserie pattern

Lum index

White Numerals

Pink Gold Superluminova-coated hour, minute, seconds hand

Strap: Black Rubber with black coated SS AP folding clasp

check it out :

f_homeimage77m_05db636.jpg

f_img6989copym_272bd38.jpg

f_img7028copym_ef2394f.jpg

f_img7015copym_5c8e951.jpg

other dial colors of the LE Scuba edition :

f_ww21m_aba6ea8.jpg

f_apredscuba0m_c23ac81.jpg

f_WWAPDiveronm_21d7a17.jpg

There's been a Blue Scuba around for quite some time. I don't think it's great but it's not bad either. Can't find any record of anyone on the forums who's actually purchased one though. I looked at one but wasn't going to be the first to take the plunge.

I think I saw that one and it is a bad rep...don't remember the flaws but it's not worth getting it...

but this could be made really well..I mean replicated...in the range of super reps...and it would be a best seller...trust me!

They'll never be able to get the original Bartorelli ROO to rep it properly and any attempt to rep it from pictures has disaster written all over it. The bronze bezel means the rep would be even more inaccurate. I can just imagine them putting a City of Sails or Polaris caseback on it. Other than that, I'm all for it.

They'll never be able to get the original Bartorelli ROO to rep it properly and any attempt to rep it from pictures has disaster written all over it. The bronze bezel means the rep would be even more inaccurate. I can just imagine them putting a City of Sails or Polaris caseback on it. Other than that, I'm all for it.

I cannot see any problem in replicating it from the pics...they've done it a million times before the era of super reps - and the reps were decent ones - it would be a better rep if replicated directly from the genuine,obviously (this model is sold out...saw a couple on the 2nd hand market for 20.000

They can't even get the regular Scuba models right (in this era of so-called super reps), yet you're still confident they'd do a decent job with the Bartorelli? We can all dream, I suppose, but let's be realistic here. :)

They the makers of the super reps have not done a attempt on a scuba to this day.

Cheers

If they rep it I will buy, that orange( orange numbers) one is my favorite ;)

http://www.tt88time.com/index.php?main_pag...roducts_id=2687

Rep is here ok.... but dial and second hand is not the best one...

look at the date mag as well...on the rep it's attached to the crystal while on the gen it should be on the dial...It was a common probl with a number of AP ROO reps as well...

as Dani said, if the rep factory that is doing the current super reps would take this into his hands, we could have a great rep!

They the makers of the super reps have not done a attempt on a scuba to this day.

Cheers

I agree, but we were talking about how easy it would be to rep it from the pictures alone. Dadog thinks it wouldn't be a problem. Do the makers of the super reps ever rep from pictures alone? I thought they always bought the real deal and repped it from that.

I agree, but we were talking about how easy it would be to rep it from the pictures alone. Dadog thinks it wouldn't be a problem. Do the makers of the super reps ever rep from pictures alone? I thought they always bought the real deal and repped it from that.

this will not be easy to rep whit out the gen one.

the super reps makers say its made whit gen as sample but as much lies that comes from those China makers i don't now when its true and when its not.