When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tha Kodos from planet 'Panerai' have landed... New Dials...

V

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good, only if we had a good source of 1:1 CG's, 1:1 Pre-V screws and short-lugged case sets :whistling::D

I'll sell you what you need...just send credit card, bank account number and first born.

I only sell Swiss Grade AAA+++ certified replica with just like genuine 38 jewel movement. 1:1...better than gen. Gen parts will fit case fine using belt sander and industrial epoxy.

:D

Please stop sending me PMs :p

I am not the seller.. I was just the first one who got them and posted on the forum...

As far as I know they were all sold out from the first day!!!!

Only thing you can hope is IF a member who got them wants to sell his in the collectors area... highly unlikely though :)

Guest pamfried

indices are too big and when installed it'll just look like the crystal is a magnifying glass!

and the cut outs are too shallow... try luming that and see the result. :)

not my cup of tea though.

Nice try... :)

Edited by pamfried

indices are too big and when installed it'll just look like the crystal is a magnifying glass!

Yeah right.. .I am sure you are joking ;)

Here is a photo of the 202 already on a watch.. It seems perfect to me.. :)

And why relume them? To glow like a torch like DSN does on watches who were supposed to have tritium? :rolleyes:

p10204992cb7.jpg

Guest pamfried

LOL!! Hi bro,

nah not relume to glow but more to the correct tone.

With the pict now, its clear to see the indices are too big...... saw these dials months ago but passed on them cos they are too big compared to the gen and the 6 is all wrong.

anyone else laugh all you want but thats my opinion

:)

Edited by pamfried

LOL!! Hi bro,

nah not relume to glow but more to the correct tone.

With the pict now, its clear to see the indices are too big...... saw these dials months ago but passed on them cos they are too big compared to the gen and the 6 is all wrong.

anyone else laugh all you want but thats my opinion

:)

I'm not sure how you saw these dials months ago Pamfried but I think you are seriously confused. :rolleyes:

your opinion is your opinion and I respect that , we are happily enjoying them though ;)

Methinks you should stick to MBW's

if these were dsn's product this thread would have been totally different. B)

;)

Well that's the point isn't it. If these were DSN dials, the discussion Would be quite different and we would all agree with you

that the indices were wrong and the 6 & 9 were all wrong

we'll see.

Can't wait

Guest pamfried
Well that's the point isn't it. If these were DSN dials, the discussion Would be quite different and we would all agree with you

that the indices were wrong and the 6 & 9 were all wrong

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Edited by pamfried

Hmmm...too fat ...I think it depends on which picture of a gen you look at....I have hundreds of images and they all look different. It probably depends upon how much chianti got drank with lunch when they were made!!

Gen 202/A

202A.jpg

Gen 201/A

201A.jpg

201A-2.jpg

These Dials

P1020499.jpg

P1020506.jpg

P1020500.jpg

P1020492.jpg

P1020491.jpg

P1020490.jpg

P1020505.jpg

P1020496.jpg

P1020507.jpg

P1020503.jpg

The Pre-A 002 was filled differently to the Pre-V , it didn't have the painted indices so I'd I concede that one needs a re-lume for definitive finish.

The Pre-V dials here are only painted shallow, the depth magnifies the width ...you can see the extent of this visual effect from the low light shots of the dials only.

And yes these can be re-lumed , I did one badly and cleaned it up but the indices take a loose lume solution fine with no bleed out ...if you have a steady hand (Which I don't)

The tone of the indices is not white , just the balance on the photos makes them look more so ...it's actually a light coffee shade.

And I'm 1 Zillion % sure you have not seen these months ago......unless you can dream yourself into other peoples heads!!!

FGD

Hmmm...too fat ...I think it depends on which picture of a gen you look at....I have hundreds of images and they all look different. It probably depends upon how much chianti got drank with lunch when they were made!!

The Pre-A 002 was filled differently to the Pre-V , it didn't have the painted indices so I'd I concede that one needs a re-lume for definitive finish.

The Pre-V dials here are only painted shallow, the depth magnifies the width ...you can see the extent of this visual effect from the low light shots of the dials only.

And yes these can be re-lumed , I did one badly and cleaned it up but the indices take a loose lume solution fine with no bleed out ...if you have a steady hand (Which I don't)

The tone of the indices is not white , just the balance on the photos makes them look more so ...it's actually a light coffee shade.

And I'm 1 Zillion % sure you have not seen these months ago......unless you can dream yourself into other peoples heads!!!

FGD

Haigh YA KO B)

LOVE THIS DIALS. :wub:

The Pre-V dials come in both thick and thin indices.... depending on when they are released.... and they vary from batch to batch

The thickness on these particular dials offered are similar to the originals and correct

These dials were only offered to some ppl here recently only, on the forum as there were limited numbers.. and I doubt that you were on the list... so you probably did not see them before..... I might be wrong and correct me if I am...

So you are wrong about these dials.... pls do your homework before slamming other ppl's efforts...... Like you have done previously...