When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rwi Watch

Maria

RWI completely condones the actions of this member

:blink::blink::blink:

I still can't access RWI so I never bother with it...!

This seems a good enough board for me :group:

There seems to be a problem with accessing RWI for some UK residents, inc myself. I have remote access to a designated network from which I use their IP in order to connect. However for most people a simple proxy will do the same job.

The problem includes but is not limited to Blueyonder. It would appear that they have blacklisted the designation for some reason.

He/she was

Very first post here and he/she was asking why we don't have an RWG watch, even gave us the RWI watch from every conceivable angle.......................c'mon we were not born testerday!

Ken

OK, didn't see it was post #1 when I first read it, but my take was she/he is a member at RWI, and an old member at RWG1. Recently came to RWG2, knew about the RWG1 watch, saw the RWI watch, and wanted to know if there is/will be one at RWG2. Didn't see anything about selling it, just that the RWI watch can be (soon) bought through the member who put the idea into work.

I will probably cop a bucket full for this, but we don't spam or advertise or start threads about us on RWI because we don't need to, can I suggest that all the RWIers go and celebrate their breaking the 1000 mark on Alexis or whatever it is now and stop looking for members here.

After all you should enjoy the little game for as long as you can the google ratings will be along soon.

Ken

Agree 100% with this reply.

Nobody @RWI really care about the Alexa thing, except Elliot, lol.

I know a number of old time RWG1 members have their opinions of Elliott, and he doesn't seem to be overly welcome here. I was not affected by him at that time, have read his explanation of what he was dealing with at the time, am not into Pams, don't need his straps, and have a totally neutral opinion of him. That said, cwai02 is correct. The threads I've read over at RWI about site rankings, hits, etc., have all been started by Elliot. I have no idea why he so gleefully posted them, and replied in every one of them that the same people at RWI are at RWG2 and TRC and WT. That I don't see any "competition" between the boards, and personally don't think being "more popular" or higher ranked is necessarily a good thing either. The replies that I remember picking up on his theme seem to be coming from . . . can't really say newbies, but . . . names I don't readily recognize. That forum was started by old RWGers the same as this with the same intent, to have some place for us all to go if/when RWG1 crashed. I really hope there is no us vs. them mentality at ANY of the boards . . . us IS them! . . . and I would be very disapointed to find out otherwise.

B

That forum was started by old RWGers the same as this with the same intent, to have some place for us all to go if/when RWG1 crashed. I really hope there is no us vs. them mentality at ANY of the boards . . . us IS them! . . . and I would be very disapointed to find out otherwise.

B

Exactly - it is only "US" there is no "Us Vs Them" I really cannot figure out where this [censored] comes from. Good lord 90% of the members are members of both (or all) forms.

I joined to see it... (I dont regret joining, but am wondering how I willl have time for 4 forums, lol). And after seeing it...to be perfectly honest...I cant say that I "love" it. But kudos to all you who put time into it and who thought outside the box to come up with a uniques black and red dial that represents your forum.

For everyday life, i.e., work, I will stick to my reps and my RWG watch....but the RWI watch certainly catches the eye...

Sir Pug, thankeee!

Now, that is what I am talkin' 'bout!

Fast, efficient

right on tha money!

With teapots, as with forums, sometimes bigger is not imo

always better...

different strokes for different folks, and the vast crew who like

to look at different scenery...

: )

Life is Good!

Klink

That forum was started by old RWGers the same as this with the same intent, to have some place for us all to go if/when RWG1 crashed. I really hope there is no us vs. them mentality at ANY of the boards . . . us IS them! . . . and I would be very disapointed to find out otherwise.

"WE HAVE MET THE ENEMY AND HE IS US!" - Pogo quote by Walt Kelly