When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rwi Watch

Maria

You guys are way too sensitive...

He's asking why don't we have a new RWG watch.

He/she was :blink::blink::blink:

Very first post here and he/she was asking why we don't have an RWG watch, even gave us the RWI watch from every conceivable angle.......................c'mon we were not born testerday! :angry:

Ken

I will probably cop a bucket full for this, but we don't spam or advertise or start threads about us on RWI because we don't need to, can I suggest that all the RWIers go and celebrate their breaking the 1000 mark on Alexis or whatever it is now and stop looking for members here :brow:

After all you should enjoy the little game for as long as you can the google ratings will be along soon. :)

Ken

@cwai02 ok I'll admit I blew a fuse there but for christ sake that was a pretty obvious RWI plug, there are many that visit both sites and they are more than welcome here, but whoever Maria is she's never been here before, so you tell me what's her game?

Ken

WOW WOW WOW. This is not IMHO an attempt to plug the RWI watch, this person would appear to be asking why there isn't one here. Now the person should have gone about this in a better way however those pictures are openly available on RWI as info to all interested parties. Personally knowing the 2 people involved in this project, I GUARANTEE it was not either of them, so this is a troll, and the post was correctly modded.

Personally I do not see why this has turned again to a us vs. them mentality and I find it disappointing as there are many members who are part of both communities, like myself. I like to think that I am a contributing member of both forums and therefor this attitude is not beneficial and actually quite sad.

I would like to take he time to point out that this was not an advertisment sanctioned by RWI or it's staff.

RWI in no way intends to plug this watch here. it is for regular RWI members who want a symbol of the community as a tool watch. This wa the vision of one of the members who along with some help has produced this. it is restricted to 100 pieces and is NON profit, so there is NO gain to be made from advertising it here, it merely serves to do as this post has done and cause ruptions between the forums.

RWI completely condones the actions of this member and clearly states that the Staff had absolutely NOTHING to do with this and are glad to see it removed.

I will be the third one to say that this person is not an RWI mole. None of us know who the hell it is.

As this is a 1st post from the member just nuke the topic and PM the member.

BTW the Admin at RWI are all old members from all the boards and we would never think of doing something this stupid.

Edited by Cucumber_Jones