When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New from Norway

Michael84

Hello everyone!

First of all I have to say I'm glad to join this community. It was a friend of mine who recommended me this site (God bless him). My old boss has a genuine Panerai, and it was him who first got me interested in watches. My experience with replica watches is not very good ( but what could I expect buying 40$ Breitling reps in Afghanistan :p ), but I expect that to change pretty soon.

The only problem is there is tons of reading in here, and so much homework for me to do (yes, I'm a student). So any recommandations from older members will be highly appreciated. I suspect that my first real rep will be a Panerai, as this is for me one of the coolest brands, and I like the "oversized" watches. Plus I feel I can vary it a lot by just changing straps. I've been looking at Davidsens replicas, and I feel they look pretty good. But are there other sellers I should check out?

That will be all for now. Thank you for reading this, and thanks to all who come with recommandations!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...